Us : Forum : ours

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i got an electric drum kit, so now i can make the same sounds you can with your real drums. O_o. Anyway, i can't actually say merry Christmas anymore cause it's midnight. Soooo yeah...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Yeah, but my real drums kick more a*s, because they have spirit too them. It is believed that a drum has three souls or spirits in it. The soul of the tree, the soul of the animal, and the soul of the maker. And you constantly pour your energy into it to rejuvenate it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well yeah, the real thing is always better. But at least i can make similar noises.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

oh yeah? well my FACE makes similar noises!!

Yeah... Anyway, Happy -Freakin-New year!

In other news, I really need to start writing chapter three to my story, don't I?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

D****T, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING. Jesus christ no one has said anything for too long.

::suprised:: ::tongue:: ::suprised:: ::tongue:: ::suprised:: ::tongue:: ::suprised:: ::tongue:: ::suprised:: ::tongue:: ::suprised:: ::tongue:: ::suprised:: ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

So, there was this one time, after an ice storm, where we lost power for 48 hours... oh wait, that's right now, and it's still down! F*****g awesome!!!

So, who's with me in kicking the government in the nuts so as to actually get some reform and a working system of not sucking put in place over many of the current loosely held together functions where 20 men watch one guy work at one of 70 locations where there are problems?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

and then there was a great calm, and the earth smote all of the wastes of human flesh to save itself, and there remained but 12 humans who became the gods of the new world, appointed by mother earth and father sky to protect the new humanity that embraced its spirituality instead of ran from it.

well, i tried to come up with something profound to mark my return and that's all i got, so here's to another year of trying to become a published author who *doesn't* suck at it and actually manages to sell more than 5 books, of which all were bought by the author's mother. ok i'm gonna shut the f**k up cause i don't even know which voice in my head is talking anymore, my fingers just seem to keep moving and forming words that aren't even going through the brain filter first.

(>'-')> <('-')> <('-'<)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i'm secksee aren't i?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Walrus

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

this is getting to be rather pathetic. where the f**k is everyone. HOW NOW BROWN COW!?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i've been waiting for intelligent conversation, but apparently we didn't buy anymore of it so yeah...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I've got plenty, problem is it's in a time share, isn't good until I'm no longer emo... so, be waitin' a wile for it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

and well, yeah. we all know why i can't contribute. :D

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

oh god, we have pat making emo jokes about himself now, now i KNOW we've run out of conversation fodder

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

So what is everyone up to? I know Devin's sleeping 23 hours a day since it's vacation, dan's... dan, gavin's in keene, doing keenonite things, and I'm alternating between work and intensive masturbation.

Soooo, that just leaves you louis, what in the name of all that is holy (or evil, if you like it better) have you been up to?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Pat i see your plan. your just trying to get more posts than me, NEVER!!!!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

OH NOES DUBLE POAST, NOW I GUNNA GETZ BAYANED XDXDXDXD

i really need to get off of facepunch.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

yes, yes you do... before you become consumed and turn into a mindless zombie warrior armed only with a bandanna and a pickle and are sent to fight a flying army of the wicked which of the west's flying monkeys.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

...riiiiiiight. you need to get off of ur computer for a couple of forevers or so until you become sane again.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I think they have a saying for this...

oh right, I believe it goes a little something like "pot calling the kettle black".

In other news, I farted...

and FIRED MY LASER!! *Shoop da whoop*