Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Flashback

Flashback

A Chapter by 1Disawsum

She was just sitting there, talking with her group of friends at school. That was what she did best. talk. She was telling them all a story, a story of her life before entering high school, when a painful memory re-entered her memory, one that never failed to trigger an emotion in her. She stopped talking, halfway through her story, which she never did, might I add, and ran into a toilet cubicle. There, inside the toilets, were where the 'popular' group of girls sat, and di there make-up and gossip about anything and everything that caught their fancy.

She usually just passed them on the way, them not caring or even looking her way, but this time, she had tears streaking down her face. This had changed the situation drastically. They stared at her, and laughed. Yes, they laughed at her, instead of showing her support and encouragement. They just stood and stared. And laughed.

That was the beginning of another lie for her. A life she never dreamed about of ever happening to her. To her of all people! To the girl who was a really chirpy, bright and chatty young lady, to one completely opposite her personality? She never dreamed of existing such a lonely and depressed life, yet fate had dragged her in, and there was no going out. 

~End of Flashback~


© 2014 1Disawsum


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on June 16, 2014
Last Updated on June 16, 2014


Author

1Disawsum
1Disawsum

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
I'm sitting here behind a screen, Writing about my past like I don't care. Like it's in the past, And I'll never go back there again. But the truth of the matter right now, Is that every secon.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by 1Disawsum