Jump

Jump

A Chapter by 1Disawsum

That one day, it all dragged her to where she was now. Alone, teased, hit and punched. Anorexic, a self-harmer, suicidal and mute. A 'freak'. Alone, lost in this cruel world, like everyone else trying to fit in.

She was as nice as everybody else, she knew that, but nobody wanted to see it. When she did, she was hurt, badly. So she gave up. She wore a mask, she put up a wall, distancing herself from everyone else. Society in particular.

She was on the edge. She looked down to the water. What would the bottom look like? Would it be endless? Would it be dark and angry, menacing, or would it be light, serene and calm? She knew she was on the edge, yet again, of her life. She chose to be, the words and abuse affected her mentality more than anybody would, or could, ever know. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle this life for much longer, in fact, she was surprised she lasted for as long as she has now.

Her mind whispered to her that she should do it. Even the wind wrapped their fingers around her relaxed body.

You should do it. Just do it before anyone comes and sees. You don't want to be saved again, do you? Nobody's here, nobody can see you jump off the edge. You have inside, so why not the outside, as well? Do it now!

Her mind agreed, but there was something wrong. She knew it. She looked behind her, and saw it. 



© 2014 1Disawsum


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on June 16, 2014
Last Updated on June 16, 2014


Author

1Disawsum
1Disawsum

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
I'm sitting here behind a screen, Writing about my past like I don't care. Like it's in the past, And I'll never go back there again. But the truth of the matter right now, Is that every secon.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by 1Disawsum





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114