Vampires and Werewolves, Oh My! - 6

Vampires and Werewolves, Oh My! - 6

A Chapter by Acoustic-Heart
"

Haha shes like; dafuck? XD I suggest you read and listen to a new band I found, look them up: "Seryn"

"

        My head hurt. My eyes wouldn't open, but I could hear footsteps and a quiet conversation. I was being carried... what happened? Eveything was rushing back to me now. I was nearly assulted by a, a vampire that was attempting to drink my blood... right. Finally my eyes opened, and I moved my head to see who was carrying me. Avan?! But he was just a wolf...

 "You okay?" He looked down at me with an all too serious expression. I blinked about a million times before saying a thing.

 "Eh... Avan?" My hand went up and touched his chin, then his cheek.

 "Yeah?" He slowed his pace.

 "You were j-just a wolf..." I said, sounding almost drunk.

 "I'll explain everything later." He took a deep breath, his bare chest heaving. I decided not to say anything else, Quinn said we were almost back home.

 

        We didn't go back to my cabin, but instead in the opposite derection to a lone house that I guessed belonged to Avan. He put my down and helped walk me to the door.

 "Guys, I'm gonna tell Cheif about the vamp." Quinn said, zipping his lips as Avan warned him about what happened to me. He jogged down the dirt road and disappered. The two of us went instead as I clutched the blanket around my shoulders.

 "So... We are werewolves. You're right in that department." Avan said, sitting next to me on his couch.

 "And the vampire...?" I asked.

 "We've been after him for a while now. I don't want to scare you but, we might run into him again sometime soon."

 

*Earlier*

 

       I stumbled back, leaning against the tree. I was about to go back to the cabin and stare at a wall if it hadn't been for the sudden cold hand on my shoulder. It was a cold grip, and I had no idea what it was. I turned, face-to-face with the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen. His skin was flawless, it sparkled almost. His hair was a perfect even shade of blonde. The only thing that caught my certian attention was his eyes. They were a deep scarlet; devious and wouldn't look away from mine. I felt a sudden urge to run, but terror kept me from speaking or moving. S**t s**t s**t. I thought, this guy is gonna kill me. His pink lips parted in a smile.

 "I've never seen a human like you before... Don't move, it will make everything easier." His voice nearly hipnotized me, but for some reason I screamed. As loud as I could. Maybe wolf Avan would come to my aid. My attacker's smile faded.

 "Damn. Girl, now this wont be easy." With a growl he forced me against the tree and made an almost hissing noise. Then, I heard a very audible growl come from behind us. The vampire thing trying to kill me picked me up by my neck and tossed me into the wood. I felt a surge of pain, then my mind go dark.*

 

"Oh joy." I looked down at the floor, touching my neck.



© 2012 Acoustic-Heart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicole. One thing to make this amazing, WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Acoustic-Heart

11 Years Ago

Dom, I love you dude :D
Next one is gonna have some slight kissy faces in it... lol so just b.. read more
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Okay, just write it the way you want.
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Are you going to write soon?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on September 22, 2012
Last Updated on September 22, 2012


Author

Acoustic-Heart
Acoustic-Heart

Colorado, CO



About
The key to my heart is music. I draw way to much, and drink Peace Tea. I'm overly cheesey when it comes to love. Name: Cole (Nicole but PLEASE call me Cole) Age: 14 Orientation?: I like men, b.. more..

Writing