Chapter IV

Chapter IV

A Chapter by Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

She couldn’t hold her tears back; her ice blue lakes flooded a couple of tears, as a start, that alit on his wet, pale face to mingle with the cold beads of rain. Within, she had millions of thrashing questions, puzzled compulsions and unquenched wonders. What just happened? Why is this happening? And is this incident chained to the past two eerie days? Those and many more questions chocked poor Mary as she couldn’t find an outlet but to cry bitterly and mute while drying Fred’s braw and face, and when sensed he’s deeply asleep, she slipped aside and undressed him from the wet clothes, put new dry ones and never spared a tear throughout the process. It was out of her hand, she was rather sensitive, really destitute, and needed Fred’s voice and embrace that were her only escape from all the hardship she ever knew. Whenever she suffered at work, had a fight with her stone-headed father, or haunted by deplorable past, Fred was her resort, she’d throw her heart, body and soul amid his wings, go insane and wild on his bosom. However, now she has to watch him helplessly weak, scattered and jaded.

She always hated this weak part of her, though he always made her feel proud and okay about her tender heart, but deep within she hated it, and knew that in such incidents it would turn her into a complete useless being. ‘What would my jelly heart do me when I’m thrown into a tough situation, and I do nothing but weeping’ she used to say.

She had to slip back under his head, and place it on her lap, the warmth of his body is vital for her existence, and her heart forgot how to beat alone, it needs to sync with his to make sure everything is alright, and whenever his go out of rhyme hers tumble.


After 20 minutes or so, she felt that her continuous weeping is only bringing her head-wrecking headaches, when she crys, it doesn’t merely involve mute burdened tears, it exceeds to aflare exhalations and tops it with gnashing her teeth, until finally she ends up with a horrible headache, and her face melts and swells, but what is in hand? What it is to be done? Her focus was buried in tears and no thought or question could reach it. She decided to hit the bathroom and wash her face, to take that decision was quite hard, to leave his side, even for a minute, but her feet led her there, forth and back, unconsciously.

She sat quietly next to him this time, wrapped herself with a blanket, and brooded at his body that lied silently affront of her, this entire indecent was whelmed with silence for some mystic reason, silence is a caliginous wraith that creeps awedness and fear deep into our bosoms, spreading a frigid chill all over our bodies, no one knows how this happens, but we've all been through this.

Through her memory replayed the past two day, in form of flashes firstly, then as her mind regained its focus gradually, it started noting things with more heed, analyzing things, weaving conclusions and answers, linking the pieces of this puzzle with the very few facts she knew. Nevertheless, her regard didn’t last long for slumber crept alongside silence unto her turbid eyes, she placed herself right next to him, held his hand, placed her sated head on a pillow and unconsciously fell into arctic sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: curse, gypsy, love, pain, grief, mary, adam, horror


Author

Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-
Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

Amman, Middle East, Jordan



About
"A poet from the dark realm, from the world of Gothic hymns" Please visit my website http://adamnlebzo.wix.com/ronnin-warrior Name: Adam lebzo Age: 21 Hobbies: 1 Ninjutsu, Kung fu shaolin, Ji.. more..

Writing