A Creepy Situation

A Creepy Situation

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 3

"
The man approaches Mel and Ruby, the sun reflecting light off of his silver Celtic Cross chain, he takes a look at Mel and Ruby "Is this The LiMELight nightclub ?" the man asked "why umm yes it is gorgeous.....I mean sexy...I mean Greek God I mean ummm sir" Ruby said stumbling over her words from the sight of the mans figure. "Hi i'm Melanie the owner but you can call me Mel" "and you can call me anytime ...........want the number"Ruby stated, the man let out a chuckle and then got close up on Ruby "I've heard about you two...Melanie and Ruby Sapphire the Sapphire Sisters for short....Imvi's most definition of sibling success" "well you're not the only one who like to study maybe you and I could crack open a book together you know, you, me, slow music and candles.........you know umm to stimulate the thought process of course" " well I would love to take you up on your offer but it's something stopping me from that" "and what is that?" "oh nothing big MISSES Sapphire!!". Ruby then gave a deep gulp "but yeah excuse my sisters it's that time of the month" Mel said  "Oh a female thing" "no a future divorce thing" Ruby whispered "So Mr. ummm" "oh the name is Aerik but my friends call me" the man then points at a tattoo on his neck "Creepy?" Mel and Ruby asks. "Yes it's sorta of a right of passage name like when a warrior in a tribe pasts a test and he is given a sacred name to symbolize his strength,agility and intellect" "ooooooh a man that knows his culture how well rounded" "why yes Mrs. Sapphire I actually know a great deal of things but out of all that i have studied you .......and your sisters family has been my favorite subject" Ruby began to blush. "So ummm Aerik why are you here in Imvi ?" Mel asked "well Ms. Sapphire i'm actually here to search for some realty you know I hear Imvi is a relaxing place to stay i found a great house on ummm I believe the address is 1275 Eerie Street" "oh yes i'm familiar with that area it's a quiet street more weird though" Mel then laughs at her statement. While Mel and Ruby talks amongst each other outside I continue to listen in on Sam's conversation "Ah hah I just got a text now form them saying that they made it in town just you and your daughter get up here so we can get this in motion"  my feet begins to slip and i fall forward a bit pushing the door open. Sam stops in mid sentence, hangs up the phone and rushes to the door; I hurry up off the floor and starts to walk to the door to join Mel and Ruby when Sam stops me by calling my name "Abby" "yes Sam" "where are you coming from?" "I have one father please don't question me as if I had two" suddenly I get a incoming text on my phone from Stevie saying that he is at the house with Kendall and is waiting on me to get there. So heading towards the door I reply to Stevie's message  saying i'll be there in a little while, as i'm walking out the door I see Mel and Ruby standing in front of some man and charges out the door "Ummm baby I have to go because my friend is at home with Kendall so i'll see you later and Ruby............try not to abuse or at least verbally abuse anyone while i'm gone" I give Ruby and Mel both hugs and kisses and flags down a taxi to take me home. "So Mr. Creepy can i offer you to a drink inside?" Ruby asked "Ah how much fun that sounds and trust me it does........I actually have to be meeting a friend and right now i'm kind of late already" "awww well some other time I guess" " of course Mrs. Sapphire" Creepy then grabs Ruby's hand, kisses it and begins to walk off staring back at Ruby and Mel walk back into the club. Once Creepy sees that the two have reentered the club he quickly stops in his tracks and cut into a dark alley on the side of the club where he see's his friend standing there holding a manila envelope. "Is that the target?" Creepy asks "yes it is........once she is eliminated then all comes crashing down in both families" "exactly how do you want me to take care of her?" "make it clean and quick I don't need anything tracing me back to your mistake" "Will do ..........and my pay" "will be wired to your account upon completion". Creep then takes the folder and walks back to his car driving off heading to his targets house. 


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011