A Bullet for My Baby

A Bullet for My Baby

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 4

"
While sitting in the living room of her and her husbands Max's mansion Kair Capazzi begins flipping through channels on the television trying to find something to take up these couple hours of boredom she faces ahead of her when Max walks in the room. "Okay I got my phone, briefcase, keys uhhhhh what else am I missing?" Max asked "I know what you're missing" "what am I missing then?" "ummmm it starts with a K and rhymes with dare" "ummm nothing really comes to mind right now" Kair then shoots a magazine at Max and laughs. "Thats so not funny baby...i'm bored here do you really have to go to work again I mean you've been at the office everyday this week I mean cant Cassie let me have my husband to myself for a while?" "well baby no one told you to take co-owner position on IOV Retreats(Imvi's Ocean Villa Retreats) you knew once you took that position that you would be home for most of the week and plus why don't you go out and try some new things didn't Ruby give you a portion of Rose Corp? Why don't you go there and explore your earnings?". Kair then gave Max a stare that he has never seen before and it troubled him so he put his briefcase down and sat on the couch with her and wrapped her in his arms " Aww baby i know I haven't been here much with you and Skylen but I will make it up to you dont worry and plus Capazzi Unlimited needs this deal and without me there to help i don't know if we can get it" "what deal?"  "well let's just say this once this deal goes into works Skylen will never have to worry about her future and Capazzi Unlimited will be top over Rose Corp." Max then looked down and smiled at Kair. "Max you know i'm not big on this whole family against family thing when I married you I knew that it would be a problem and that my family wouldn't approve of it but it didn't matter because I love you" Kair then gave Max a sensual kiss.  Max then kissed Kair back with the same intensity of her kiss to him, grabbed his stuff and headed for the door "i'm sorry baby but I got to go to work" Max said as he flew out the door. Kair then walked upstairs to her and Max's newborn daughter Skylen Capazzi's room and stood at the head of his crib ad just watched as he slept peacefully, then the maid knocked on the door "Is there anything I can get you Mrs. Capazzi before I leave for the day?" "Ummm no that would be all Rosa I don't think I need anything  just remember to lock up before you go okay" yes ma'am i'll be sure to do so...you have a great night Mrs. Capazzi and kiss Skylen goodnight for me" "you have a goodnight too Rosa and I will". Outside of Kair's mansion a black dodge charger pulls up to the side of it and stops, the car door then opens and out comes Creepy. Creepy sneaks around the house looking through bushes to make sure if anybody was home, he then notices what turns out to be Rosa walking to her car in the driveway, he waits for the woman Rosa to get in her car and drive off. Once he sees that the coasts clear Creepy then hops the fence and puts on some black leather gloves as he approaches the door and rings the door bell. Kair hears the doorbell and scurries downstairs to see who can be at her door, as she's walking to the door she can see the figure of a man "who is it?" Kair asks before opening the door. "My name is Thomas ma'am i'f a student passing through Imvi to get to Texas I came across some car trouble right outside of your house and i was wondering could I use the phone to call a tow company ?" Creepy answered . Kair then opened the door and let Creepy in thinking his name was Thomas, Kair just like Ruby was attracted to Creepy handsome features "ummm let me go and get the cordless phone for you ummm Thomas is it?" Kair asked "Yes miss it's Thomas" Kair then walked in the living room leaving Creepy at the door, Creepy then pulled 44 caliber pistol and a silencer from tucked in the back of his pants and started twisting the silencer on. Creepy then walked in the living room and as Kair back was turned to him while she was looking for the phone he called out her name "Kair Capazzi" Kair then stopped what she was doing and turned to see Creepy standing there with the gun pointed right at her "Who....who are you please....please don't do this" Kair began to cry and plea to Creepy not to take her life. "This is courtesy of your family" said Creepy and at that moment Creepy let off three shots at close range two hitting Kair in the chest and one hitting her in the stomach. Kair's body hit the ground and to Creepy she was lifeless but to make sure he shot twice hitting her in the head, after making sure that he killed Kair Creepy ran out of the house, hopped over the fence, got in his car and drove off into the night. Two hours pass and Kair lays on her floor motionless , blood leaking out of her wounds rapidly, by then Skylen has awaken and is crying out for his mommy. A miracle happened in that house by the grace of God Kairs body started to twitch, then the twitch turned into small jumps, and jumps turned into moving of her limbs. Kair started to crawl from her living room to her stairwell leaving a bloody trail behind her, as Kair crawled to Skylen's rescue she struggled but she wasn't going to let anything stop her from reaching Skylen. Kair finally reached the top of the stairs, she grabbed onto the railing and pulled herself up, she then hurried and grabbed on the door frame of Sklyen's room and held there for a moment, then she started walking towards Skylen's crib where she passed out from all the blood loss. Two more hours passed as Kairs body lay lifeless on the ground in Skylen's room when suddenly Rosa's car pulls up in the driveway. Rosa had returned to the house because she forgot some important papers , as Rosa pulled up she noticed that the mansion door was left open. Rosa got out her car and started easing towards the door slowly just in case there was danger lurking behind it, she then entered the house and proceeded to the living room with caution, when she got to the living room she immediately saw the pool of blood covering part of the floor started following the trail of blood till it lead her to Kair's body laying on the floor. Rosa rushed down stairs to the kitchen to the phone and called 9-1-1 pleading that they rush over here now.
  


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011