Family or Money

Family or Money

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 1

"
As Kendall, Stevie and I sit at the dinner table playing Uno I get a little thirsty so i decide to get up and head to the refrigerator to grab a water when the news announcer on the television catches my attention with a breaking news story. I hurry to grab the remote and turn the volume to maximum to hear the news reporter "Breaking News tonight Imvi, there has been a fatal shooting at the Capazzi family home, the victim was a Mrs. Kair Capazzi" the news reporter announced and at that moment I dropped the glass of water causing it to break. Stevie and Kendall rushed into the kitchen to see what was all the commotion "Mom are you alright?" Kendall asked "Oh...My....God where my keys oh God" "whats wrong Abbs ?" Stevie asked "I gotta go..I gotta umm Kendall lock the doors and go to bed" "but mom whats happening?" "kendall don't argue with me". I rush out the door heading for my car to drive to IMVI Hospital when suddenly I spot out the corner of my eye a figure in a black trench coat standing on the beach staring at the ocean, before thinking twice I fumbled with my keys accidentally cutting on the alarm startling the figure. When the alarm started roaring through the beach the figure then turned quickly to me, it was a woman with cloud white hair thats all I could really see before getting in my car and driving off. I pull out my phone phone to send Ruby and Mel a text telling them I will be at the Hospital in about an hour when out of the blue a Black charger comes speeding right pass me almost causing me to collide with it, I honk my horn in anger "You f*****g idiot slow down". It turns out the black charger that was speeding pass me was Creepy and he was headed to the beach  to meet the woman with the white hair. Creepy reached the beach and the woman from previously being scared by my car alarm was a little jumpy so she couldn't wait to get off of the beach. "okay i'm here, I cant f*****g believe it..she lived" Creepy stated "Who lived?" "My target that I was hired to kill" "what's her name? maybe I can assist you" "her name is Kair..Kair Capazzi she's Max Capazzi's wife" "wait... hold on are you telling me you tried to take a mafioso's wife? Creepy don't you know you can be killed especially if she's a Capazzi" "I don't need a f*****g lecture right now all I need is a  strategy to get into the hospital and finish the job" "oh that's not happening darling not unless you have a companion maybe even female..if you know what i'm saying". Creepy then took a moment to think about the decision to either use the woman or not "Okay Okay, the more help I have the easier things will be so welcome aboard" "you're making a great decision Creepy.... there hasn't been a target that Skitts Truheart couldn't kill" Skitts then gave an evil grin to Creepy. Creepy and Skitts then headed to his car and sped off onto the night. Meanwhile, at Mel's Club Ruby and Mel watched the report same as me and headed to the hospital as well. Finally I reach the hospital and the first thing I spotted was Ruby and Mel running into the emergency room doors so I hurried to park my car, I ran into the Emergency room door and met up with Ruby and Mel at the receptionist desk getting checked in "Umm Abigail B here for Kair Capazzi i'm with these two" I told the nurse sitting at the desk, the nurse typed our names in the computer "oh dear...it says here that you three aren't permitted to see Mrs.Capazzi" the nurse told us "what you mean we aren't permitted to see Kair look here nurse betty or whoever the f**k you i'm Ruby Sapphire either you're going to let us through those doors or I will stick that computer monitor and them rules so far up yo...." "Ruby!" I yelled "Now is not the time for that....Miss who had the orders saying we weren't permitted to see Kair?" "uh let me see here oh yeah a Mrs. Cassie Capazzi the mother-in- law of the victim she specifically had your names here saying that you three we're not allowed in 10 feet of Mrs. Capazzi". Mel turned and walked to the door where she punched the glass window "f*****g b***h we should have known she was going to do something like this""Mel baby calm down don't get upset we will get a chance to see Kair how about this.. can you go to my house and check on Kendall and Stevie and me and Ruby will stay here and try to sort this thing out?" "okay are you sure you two can handle this?" "Baby...trust me... Me and Buffy the B***h Slayer can handle this okay love you" "love you too". I gave Mel my car keys, she then left the Hospital heading to my house, so now the greatest trouble was ahead of us.


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011