You've Got Mail

You've Got Mail

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 2

"
Ruby and I sat in the emergency room waiting room for and hour waiting to hear on Kairs condition but it was beginning to seem pointless being that Cassie revoked me and Ruby's visiting rights. Ruby sat with her legs crossed, purse with her flask of liquor in one hand and her cellphone in the other, Ruby took sip of her flask "oooh I cant believe that b***h I mean now she's messing with my family..I sat and I told Kair to get the heck away from Max and his family but NO! she could take of herself, the Capazzi's are good people they only worry business and not trying to be some mafia...pfff all that bullshit talk and now she's lying in a hospital bed with 5 bullets in her while her upstanding family shuts her away from her real family" "Ruby you can't let this get you upset I need you...Kair needs you to have a clear head right now not be all stuck in a renegade mode ready to destroy" "and why the f**k can't I be a little destructive?" "ruby this isn't the board room or one of your business battles this is Kairs life not a f*****g pitch meeting not everything revolves around Rose Corp or Capazzi Unlimited damn!". Ruby then received an e-mail from her lawyer Kirby telling her that she needed to meet her at the offices immediately that it w an urgent matter that involved not only her business but her family. Me and Ruby then headed for the doors to meet Kirby at the office when right before we could touch the doors out comes a voice "so you're going to leave you're family when she need s you most Mrs. Rose ?" the voice was Cassie Capazzi. Ruby charged Cassie up "How dare you even say that? If it wasn't for your little blockage we would be up there with Kair as we speak" "well from the looks of things you we're leaving so what dies it matter now?" "if I didn't have to take care of something I would..." "you would what? huh....wait a minute I smell something.....oh" Cassie then starts laughing.  "Is that alcohol I smell? " "oh Cassie you make a b***h drink but you messing with the right b***h today because if we wasn't standing in this hospital I would finish the brandy then bust it upside your fat head" "oh Ruby..always with the threats why can't you just admit that you're a sore loser....in both your business life and you family!" . Ruby started to thrust at Cassie but I quickly intervened restraining her from making a mistake "Look right now really isn't the time or  the place for all of this right now...come on ruby we need to go". So me and Ruby then left the hospital and headed for Rose Corps where we met up with her lawyer Kirby, While in the elevator heading to the top floor to Ruby's office I notice that Ruby seemed to have calm down a bit it was if her strategic side was kicking in and that's never a good thing outside of the company walls. We reached Ruby's office where Kirby sat inside pouring herself a seltzer drink from ruby's mini bar "Hey Kirby"Ruby and I said "Hi you guys ugh today isn't a good day at all it really isn't" Said Kirby "Why not?" Ruby asked "because you remember the girl who sent you the text?" "Yeah, but what does she have to do with anything?" "Well it turns out her names is Jessica Warren she's a stripper at the Playful P*****s Strip Club she goes by the name umm Lemon head something like that" "okay Kirby what does a stripper have to do with my business and my family?" "She's not just a stripper...she's Jezza's mistress, I just received these divorce papers drawn up by some lawyer Jezza privately hired and that's not all........your business is in jeopardy because if Jezza takes this to court with efficient evidence of some sort that shows you as an unfit wife and Chief Operator of this establishment because with that then Jezza will become sole owner of Rose Corp and you wont have no say in the matter" "Now you listen to me Kirby I want you to get whatever pencil pushing b*****d and tell them to push the pencil and give this message to Jezza the only he's taking my company is if he pry it from my cold dead hands".


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011