One Less Lonely Girl chapter 2

One Less Lonely Girl chapter 2

A Chapter by Ashbug:)

Jessica’s pov


  I got out of the pool and went to lay down on a lawn chair next to Lily. Ian was swimming, so he wasn’t bothering us. 

“Jess, there’s someone here to see you” My mom said.

  I got us and walked inside, not caring who saw me in my bathing suit, I mean how could I be embarrasses when I practically pose necked for Elle and Vogue?

“Hey” A blonde boy said.

  He was wearing black skinnys and a baggy white shirt with a sideways black hat. His chain was what caught my eye, it said JB, could he really be? But he was so cute!

“Um, who’s this Mr. Bieber?” I asked our neighbor.

“Jess, this is Justin” He said.

“That’s Justin?” I said.

“That’s Jess?” The boy said.

  But he was so cute! The last time I saw Justin was when he was like so tiny and he tried to eat a worm! Wow, so not going to run from him.

“Wow, Jess, you... wow” he said.

“Thanks” I blushed.

   We were the exact same hight, and he had the most gorgeous brown eyes that stared right into mine. His smile almost made me melt, and I found I was actually happy he was here.

“Um, wanna come swim?” I asked.

  He looked down at my body, and smirked at me.

“Yeah” He laughed.

   I did too, and he went to his house real quick. It was maybe a minute and he was around back coming through the white fence.

“Hey” I smiled from the lawn chair I was in.

  He smiled and sat next to me.

“NO WAY ITS JUSTIN BIEBER OH MY GOD YOUR JUSTIN BIEBER I THINK I MIGHT DIE!!!!” Lily screamed and started to pant.

“Lily calm down haha it’s not like you’ve never been around a celebrity” I laughed at her.

“Your Lily right? I liked that zombie movie” Justin smiled at her.

“Thank you” I mouthed to him.

  He nodded.

“Yea! Wow you know who I am!” She giggled.

“Well, you are really cute” He smiled at her.

  That made me jealous, very very VERY jealous.

“Thanks” She giggled.

  Her phone rang then and she answered.

“Be right back, its Nikki” Lily laughed and went inside.

“So you coming or what?” Justin asked and stood up.

  I looked at him confused and then he pulled off his shirt. I laughed as he took my and and jumped in with me. 

“Hey your Justin right?” My brother asked him.

“Sure am” Justin laughed.

“Oh, I’m Ian” He laughed.

“Oh!!! Wow you got so tall! The last time I saw you, you were a baby!” Justin laughed.

  Ian laughed and went inside. 


Justin’s pov


“So, what’s new with you?” I asked.

“Nothing right now thankfully, the press hasn’t followed me all the way here at least” She laughed.

“Wait, press?” I asked.

“JESS YOU MADE THE FRONT OF SEVENTEEN!” Lily came back through the open doors and looked at Justin and I.

“What are you doing?” She asked me.

“Lily, he’s my friend, chill” Jess said.

  Yeah... friend. I wanted to change that so bad, she was so beautiful. Looking at her, tan skin glistening under the sun, wet hair surrounding her cute face, and huge innocent brown eyes, I knew that I already loved her.

“I should have known you wouldn’t keep your promise” Lily said to Jess.

“Lily...” Jess started but Lily already ran inside crying.

“She really loves you” Jess sighed.

“Should I do anything?” I asked.

  Jess shook her head.
“No” She laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” I looked at her confused.

“Remember the time when little Cassandra had the biggest crush on you and when she tried to kiss you I beat her up” She giggled.

“Yeah, and you got sent to the principals office and I had to bail you out cause I was the good student” I said laughing now too.

“Psh good student my a*s, you put a whoopee cushion under mrs. Lee’s chair, and then blamed it on Trey!” She said almost dying of laughter.

“Good times good times” I said.

  I leaned agains the pool side and nodded toward the door. 

“Do I need to go?” I asked.

“I’ll meet you in your backyard” She said then walked through the doors.

  I got out of the pool and went to go get ready to see Jess again. 


Jessica’s pov


  I walked up to my room where I knew Lily was. I didn’t exactly know why she was making such a big fuss over Justin, I mean he was cute, but she just met him.

“What do you want” She said shooting daggers at me.

“Lily really, why are you mad over this, you know me and him were- are friends, come on” I said sitting on the bed next to her.

“Its not you Jess... its just... he likes you, every guy likes you, and sometimes it just makes me mad that I can’t be as pretty as you” She sighed.

“GIRL! You are f*****g gorgeous! You have great style, your pretty, and you have a major career ahead of you, you shouldn’t be jealous of me” I said laughing.

  It was true, I should be the one jealous of her.

“Well, I guess your right” She smirked.

  I hit her with a pillow and laughed. 

“So, sisters?” I asked.

“Sisters” She smiled.

“Good” I said and hugged her.

“So um, did you just leave Justin?” She asked laughing.

“No, I told him to meet me in his backyard, but I can call it off it you just want to hang” I said.

“ARE YOU INSANE! Justin Bieber is waiting for you in his backyard, go!” Lily laughed then pushed me.

“Fine fine! But I need to wear something other than a bathing suit” I said.

“Put this on” She threw clothes at me.

  I shrugged and started to change, it was perfect. It was a white strapless dress that was above the knee, I pulled my curly brown hair into a high ponytail and blow dried my bangs, then slipped on some white flip flops and left.

“Bye Lil” I said leaving.

“Bye Jess” Lily said laughing.

“Where you going?” Ian stopped me in the hallway.

“To see Justin” I said.

“Okay, I won’t tell as long as I can go visit Lily” He said.

“Whatever dude if you get smacked its so not my fault” I laughed then left, finally.

  The sun hit my skin and it felt good, but it was already starting to leave, and I hoped I could still see Justin tomorrow if I had to go. I walked to his backyard, and saw that there was a note on the big oak tree.

Jess,

I know you thought we’d just chill, but I have something better in mind :)

follow the arrows, and you’ll see.

See you soon,

Justin

  I rolled my eyes, it was just like him to do something like this. I laughed when I saw the first arrow lead to the main street. I huffed then followed the other signs. I walked down the road for a little while until I saw another sign pointing inside a furniture store. The same furniture store we used to go to and jump all over the mattresses and then get kicked out.

  I walked into the store and the store manager looked at me and handed me a note.

Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here- JB

  I laughed then saw a sign across the street. I went there and there stood a fire fighter who handed me a note laughing when he walked away.

I hope there’s a fireman around, cause you’re smokin! (too much?) haha-JB

  I couldn’t help but smile at the cheesy pickup lines. There were more signs pointing down the road. I followed and saw a sign on a ice cream truck.

you make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae -JB

“Wow” I laughed.

  A little further on and there was pretty much nothing except the old playground. On the slide sat another note. I picked it up, and sat on the slide, reading it over and over again.

I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you -JB

  I wondered if he meant that or if it was just a random line he put. 

“Excuse me miss, some random kid told me you needed company” A voice said.

  I looked up to see Justin standing there with a teddy bear and chocolate.

“Sorry bout the wild goose chase” He laughed.

“Its okay, it was interesting” I laughed.

  He smiled. Then looked at the note I was holding.

“Did you mean this?” I asked him, making him look back at my face.

  He grinned. Then held out his hand, I took it and he pulled me close, his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck, our foreheads together.

“Of course” He said.

  My heart leaped out of my chest, and I suddenly saw Justin a whole different way than I used to. He had always been my best friend, and now I was just confused. He saw that, and started to sing, his voice soft and sweet, making me make up my mind.

“There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

How many I told you's

And start overs and shoulders

Have you cried on before

How many promises be honest girl

How many tears you let hit the floor

How many bags you packed

Just to take 'em back, tell me that

How many either or's

But no more, 

If you let me inside of your world

There'd be one less lonely girl” He sang looking in my eyes, and the best part was how he licked his lips when he sang.

“Oh no

I saw so many pretty faces

Before I saw you, you

Now all I see is you

Oh no

Don't need these other pretty faces

'Cause when your mine in the world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

I'm gonna put you first

I'll show you what your worth

If you let me inside your world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

Christmas wasn't merry, 14th of February

Not one of them spent with you

How many dinner dates, set dinner plates

And he didn't even touch his food

How many torn photographs are you taping back

Tell me that you couldn't see an open door

But no more, 

If you let me inside of your world

Oh no

I saw so many pretty faces

Before I saw you, you

Now all I see is you

Oh no

Don't need these other pretty faces

'Cause when your mine in the world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

I'm gonna put you first

I'll show you what your worth

If you let me inside your world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

I can fix up your broken heart

I can give you a brand new start

I can make you believe, 

I just wanna set one girl free to fall

She's free to fall

With me

My hearts locked and nowhere to get the key

I'l take her and leave this world

With one less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

Yaaaah” That’s when I fell in love with my old friend.

“Wow, that was beautiful” I said.

“But not as much as you” He said, and I blushed.

“Jess, did you ever think we could be more than friends?” He asked.

  I looked into his chocolate eyes, and every fiber in my body screamed yes. But I just nodded, not sure what to exactly say.

  That’s when he closed the distance between us, and kissed me. He was sure brave, but lucky I liked him too. 



© 2010 Ashbug:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwwww:) heheheheh ian got smacked!!!!!! And i started laughing out loud at lily:) this is awesome!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
1 Review
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on May 28, 2010


Author

Ashbug:)
Ashbug:)

Tokyo , Japan



About
a href="http://photobucket.com/images/spiderman" target="_blank">friken awesome! okay lol my real name is Ashley Victoria Parker, most people call me Ash or Ashley haahaa lol anyways i just turne.. more..

Writing
Bound to you Bound to you

A Story by Ashbug:)


Guardians Guardians

A Book by Ashbug:)