Never Let You Go chapter 4

Never Let You Go chapter 4

A Chapter by Ashbug:)

Two days passed, and now it was time to leave. I had my things packed and I sat outside waiting for Brandon to come get Lily and I. I saw Justin come up the steps in skinnys and a white t shirt. He sat next to me and took my hand.

“Don’t worry, as soon as I can I’ll be on the first flight to California” He gave me an encouraging smile.

  I couldn’t say anything, I just nodded and leaned into him so he could wrap his arms around me.

“NO IAN I WILL NOT DATE YOU!” Lily said when she came outside with a puppy dog eyes Ian.

“Nice try kid” I laughed at him.

“Come on please were only four years apart! When I’m twenty you’ll be twenty four!” He said.

“UGH!” Lily screamed and sighed in relief when Brandon pulled up.

  I looked at Justin, I would miss him so much, his brown eyes, his smile, everything.

“I guess this is goodbye” I said, trying hard now to keep the tears back.

“For now” He said and kissed me, then he put something around my neck, and I looked down to see a necklace.

  It was a little silver necklace that said JB on it. I looked at him, this time tears falling.

“Hey don’t cry, I’ll see you soon” He said, wiped away the tears, and kissed my forehead.

“Bye” He said.

“Bye” I said and hugged him.

  Then I walked to the Camero and got in the front seat. I kept my eyes on him until he was out of sight. Lily put a hand on my shoulder, and gave me a knowing smile. Brandon looked extremely worried though. His dark features looked confused, and his brown eyes watched me as I cried.

“So um, how was your summer?” He asked.


Justin’s pov


  I watched her drive away in the black Camero. I already felt a tear on my cheek and I wiped it away before anyone could see. I knew this promise would be hard to keep, but I knew that I had to, and I wanted to more than anything.

“You ready son?” My dad asked.

  I nodded. Soon I was back in the car after packing my stuff and my dad giving me a few things. We pulled up to the airport and there I met my bodyguard.

“Flight to Los Angeles has departed” A voice came over the intercom.

  I looked down at my shoes so my dad couldn’t see the pain that brought me.

“You’ll see her again” He said and put a hand on my shoulder.

  I looked up at him and he hugged me.

“Bye kiddo” He said.

“Bye dad” I said, then walked off to my plane with Marco, my bodyguard.

  I sat on the plane, thinking about Jess. Could this work? Would we find each other again? 


********************************FOUR MONTHS LATER**********************************

*******************************JESSICA’S BIRTHDAY*************************************


Jessica’s pov


  I sat in the huge house on Beverly Hills, on my white sofa. I was accompanied by my three best friends who were all getting ready for my birthday party. I was turning seventeen today, and I major excited, but there was something, well someone missing. I hadn’t seen Justin in four months, and damn I missed him like crazy. 

“Stop moping around Jess! Come on its your birthday and we are so going shopping!” Nikki shouted.

  Her golden brown curly hair flew around her Gucci shirt and capris. She had her D&G sunglasses on, and smiling like a fool.

“Can’t you see she misses Justin?” Lily said sitting by me.

“Oh your ‘boyfriend’ yeah come on Jess, you can have any guy you want, why wait for him to come around?” Nikki asked.

  In a way she was right, I had to just let go. He would have called by now, or came to see me like he promised, but he didn’t, and I had waited long enough.

“Your right Nikki” I said.

“She’s right?” Lily asked.

“I’m right!” Nikki clapped, “so lets go”

“Kay” I said, getting up. 

  We walked out and headed to the shopping malls. We decided to get some food first, which was a good idea cause I was starving.

  Nikki sat across from me, and so did Brandon, Lily sat next to me. She hadn’t talked this whole time, while the other two were chatting my ear off about the party.

“Damn hold on guys” I said answering my cell.

“Jessica were are you? You have a photo shoot today before you go fool around today! Did you forget!” Leslie screamed.

  Leslie was my manager, she was usual nice, but when it came to being late, not so much.

“S**t I forgot, I’ll be right there” I said.

“Great, well I scheduled you a birthday interview with Access Hollywood for your punishment, not get your but here now!” She said then hung up.

“Ugh, you guys keep on shopping, I got a photo shoot to do, I’ll see you at the party” I said getting up.

“I’m coming with you” Lily said.

“Kay” I said.

“We’ll see you at the party Jess” Nikki and Brandon said.

  When I called Tank, my bodyguard to pick us up, he came right away and brought us to the shoot. When I got there I was totally surprised when everyone shouted happy birthday. It was funny too see all the makeup and directors in birthday hats.

“Aw you guys are so sweet!” I said hugging them.

“Now, lets get this photo shoot over so you can get back to your day” Leslie said.

  It was a Victoria’s Secret add, so it didn’t take to long because all I had to put on was a bra and panties. But when that was over, I went and sat in my chair that was set up in the hair and makeup room, and I had to do an interview in my white D&G robe.

“So, Jessica Sanchez, happy birthday first of all” The interviewer said.

“Thanks” I said.


Justin’s pov


  I was finally in LA and the first thing I wanted to do was to see Jess. I couldn’t stop thinking about her, and I had written a song for her, which I wanted to play so badly. But I had no idea where she was. Just then, sitting in front of the TV in the hotel with my friend Andy, Hollywood Access came on, and guess who was being interviewed.

“Thanks” My beautiful girl said, smiling.

“So, can you tell us a little about what your going to be doing soon?” The interviewer asked.

“Um, well first things first my party, which is going to be one of the biggest here in LA” she laughed, “and then get back to work, I got a few movie offers and I’m thinking about maybe taking one of those”

“We also heard you were interested in fashion, thats natural coming from a model, but do you think you could do it?” The interviewer asked.

“Well, I know a lot of people willing to help me, and I think it would be really fun, but then I couldn’t see my friend because I’d have to move to New York, but its a huge possibility” She said.

  She looked a little worn out, and kind of sad. But she kept her smile on the best she could. I wished I could just be right beside her.

“Well, we just got some surprising pictures in yesterday, care to comment?” The interviewer held up a picture of Jess and I at the park, the first time we kissed. 

  Damn it! That was supposed to be a personal moment!

“Um, that is kind of personal” She said.

“I can see that” The interviewer said looking at the kiss

“Um, we were just hanging out during summer” She said.

  Just hanging out! Her face showed a sad expression, but she was mad, and she was letting me know it.

“Since when did you know him?” She asked.

“Well, he was my best friend” She said, looking down at her hands.

  WAS! This was getting out of control, I needed to see her soon. I needed to get to her party, I missed her and I didn’t want her mad at me.



© 2010 Ashbug:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Write more!


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on May 29, 2010


Author

Ashbug:)
Ashbug:)

Tokyo , Japan



About
a href="http://photobucket.com/images/spiderman" target="_blank">friken awesome! okay lol my real name is Ashley Victoria Parker, most people call me Ash or Ashley haahaa lol anyways i just turne.. more..

Writing
Bound to you Bound to you

A Story by Ashbug:)


Guardians Guardians

A Book by Ashbug:)