Baby chapter 3

Baby chapter 3

A Chapter by Ashbug:)

Justin’s pov


  She kissed me back and I couldn’t believe it, everything I wanted since I was a little boy was here in my arms, finally. I pulled her close to me, and I could help but love this, she was so perfect. Probably my favorite girl ever.

  After we broke the kiss, she just looked into my eyes, she did that a lot, and I loved it.

“Justin... I have to tell you something...” She started.

“Its okay, I know your famous, Lily left that magazine outside, how come you didn’t tell me?” He asked.

“Um, I didn’t want you to like me just because of that” She said.

“Jess, I liked you since pre k” I laughed.

  She smiled, but she opened her mouth to say something, but then got cut off when her dad came over to us with his car.

“It’s going to rain soon” He laughed, but gave me the death glare.

“Kay daddy” Jess said and took my hand to follow her.

  We got in the backseat, and she laid on my chest the whole way there, slowly falling asleep. When she did, her dad looked at me through the rear view mirror.

“If you hurt her you better sleep with one eye open” He growled.

  I nodded and he laughed.

“Welcome back Justin” He said when we got to his house.

  I picked Jess up bridal style and brought her to her room. It hadn’t changed a bit, the same princess theme that it used to be. I laughed and set her down on her big bed. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and then started to leave.

“No” She whimpered.

  I looked back at her, and she was half awake.

“Don’t go” She whispered.

  I walked to the other side of the bed, and wrapped by arms around her as she snuggled into my chest. She fell asleep fast, and I kissed the top of her head, then got up slowly. I walked out the door and saw lily walking up the stairs.

“Hey” I said.

“Oh, how’d your date go?” She giggled.

“Good, we’re dating now” I smiled now wanting to just go back in her room.

“Oh” Lily looked shocked, but didn’t say why.

“Kay well I got to go, bye” I said getting freaked by her expression.

“Oh um Justin, I can tell you really like her, but you might want to read up on her history before you fall in love” She said, then turned to walk away.

  I wondered what that meant, I shrugged it off but it kept coming back as I walked to my house. What did she mean check up on her history?

“Hey kiddo were ya been?” My dad asked.

“With Jess” I said as I dragged myself upstairs.

“Oh um, be careful with her. She isn’t the little girl from the block anymore” My dad said.

  The was going on? She seemed the same, a lot prettier, but the same. I walked up to my room and plopped down on the bed, not even caring about changing. I fell asleep instantly, and dreamed of the great day I just had.

  The next morning I woke to the smell of pancakes, and I went downstairs to see my dad cooking.

“You cook?” I asked.

“Yeah, ever since your mom left I’ve had to learn so I could feed myself” He laughed.

  I leaned against the door frame, and looked at him.

“I missed you dad” I said.

“I missed you to son” He said.

  It broke my heart when we left my dad, its hard not seeing him, always wishing he was there, and not having him. The things you want to show them, to make them proud of you, and they just aren’t there. Its a pain  thats hard to describe, that first time their gone, the realization, the crying, its a pain thats hard to take. That’s why I wrote Down To Earth, it helped me deal with the pain, unfortunately, it never really goes away.

  I sat at the table with my dad, and he started to tell me what was happening around town. That’s when the doorbell rang, and I got up to answer it. Standing there was Jess, crying worse than I had ever seen.

  Automatically, I took her in my arms and when I did, she had a melt down. I hugged her close to my body, and she buried her face in my neck.

“Jess what happened?” I asked, surprised at this.

  She just shook her head and I sat her down on the outdoor sofa. I sat next to her, and she was shaking.

“F**k Tom leave her alone!” Lily screamed from the other house. 

  There was a tall guy with black cornrows and baggy clothes coming our way. He as a lot taller than me and Jess, and muscular too. A black haired boy, with a mohawk and tight clothes who was holding Lily’s hand came up and tried to stop Tom.

“Jess who is that?” I asked her, she just cuddled closer to me.

“What the hell! You leave me and come to this wuss?” The guy growled.

“Stop being a dick” Lily said.

“Justin, this is Tom and Bill, Bill is Lily’s boyfriend, well, on and off” Jess whispered.

“I’m here to take Jess home” Tom growled.

“Shut up and leave me alone” Jess said grabbing my hand.

“Is there a problem?” My dad asked, standing in front of Me and Jess, facing the tall boy.

“Why did you have to dump me over one mistake?” He said almost crying.

“You overdosed on Viagra and then lied about it, who knows what else you lied about Tom!” Jess screamed, angry tears falling.

  I was lost, what happens when you overdose on Viagra? I started to laugh when Tom gave me a dirty look.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“This is Justin Bieber” Jess said.

“Oh your after his money or something?” Tom asked.

“F**k you” Jess spat.

“Whatever I’m done with your s**t” Tom growled then went to the white Audi r8 parked in Jess’s driveway.

“See you later babe” Bill said to Lily then left.

“Bye” Lily sighed.

  I looked back down at Jess, then noticed her reason for crying like she did. Both her wrists were a black and purple color.

“Did he do this too you?” I asked taking her arms in my hand lightly.

  She looked down.

“Jess, did he hurt you?” I said angrier now.

“I had slapped him when he busted into my room, so he grabbed my wrists” She let a tear fall.

“Oh god” I said holding her closer.

  Lily came over to us, then put a hand on my shoulder. 

“I didn’t think she would have a boyfriend so soon after him, they were really close, until she found out about his problems” Lily said.

  I just wanted to pound that a*s in the face, but I well, I was kinda too short. He stood taller than me by a lot, so I wouldn’t do to well in a fight, but I would anyway, for Jess.

“Is this what you meant by her past?” I asked.

“What did you tell him Lily?” Jess asked quietly.

“Just, that, well you do have a history, like Tom...” Lily trailed off.

  Jess looked mad and got up, leaving Lily behind. She went into my house and I followed. Lily left for next door.

“Jess, she means well I think” I said coming up behind her and rapping my arms around her waist.

“I don’t know, I mean it just hurts when people say that, its always on the news, everywhere on the magazines, I just don’t want you or Lily to believe that s**t. I mean yes I have had a bunch of boyfriends, but I never meant to hurt any of them, its just sometimes I can’t see when their not good for me. And I hope they aren’t, and they are, so its hard to trust guys anymore” She said.

“Jess, I would never hurt you like that, you can trust me” I said and kissed her neck.

  She turned around in my arms, and kissed me.


Jessica’s pov


  A week and a half passed and Justin and I were closer than ever. It was fun just to talk sometimes to someone. Lily and I had made up, so she was now hanging with Justin and I, leaving at the appropriate times when we needed to have an us moment. But the vacation was coming to an end, and soon, I would be headed back to California, and Justin to New York. 

  I was scared of this, but I didn’t want to think about it. I sat out under the oak tree in his backyard early in the morning, looking at old pictures his dad gave me. He wasn’t awake yet, he was still in his room asleep, but I had woken up and started thinking about how soon this wonderful summer would be over.

“Good morning princess” Justin said.

  I looked up at him, he was in basketball shorts and a big white t shirt.

“Morning” I said.

  He plopped down next to me, and then put his arm around my waist.

“You look sad, everything okay?” He asked.

“I don’t want to leave” I admitted.

  I sighed and laid my head on his chest, keeping my tears back.

“I don’t want to either” He said after a while.

“I miss this, being around my family, and you” I said quietly, feeling his chest rise and fall.

“Me too, I just got you, and now we’ll be so far apart” He said holding my hand and I started playing with his fingers.

“Justin?” I said.

“Mhm” He said quietly.

“Promise me well see each other again” I said looking up at him again.

“I promise Jess” He said, then kissed my softly, his lips soft on mine, and then I deepened the kiss, letting him know that I really would miss him. 



© 2010 Ashbug:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on May 29, 2010


Author

Ashbug:)
Ashbug:)

Tokyo , Japan



About
a href="http://photobucket.com/images/spiderman" target="_blank">friken awesome! okay lol my real name is Ashley Victoria Parker, most people call me Ash or Ashley haahaa lol anyways i just turne.. more..

Writing
Bound to you Bound to you

A Story by Ashbug:)


Guardians Guardians

A Book by Ashbug:)