Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Alicka

 

        A slight breeze blow across the kingdom of Cho’ on that late summer day; the beautiful beloved wife of king Cavona stood in front of her people, as the king’s men placed her king and husband into the stone wall. The wind blows her long black hair across her luminous green eyes. A small hand pulled at her black cloak, she peered down at her son’s small face and green eyes, so much innocent in his eyes as he called her “Mommy “

        “Let us go Nalia” a man’s hand touched her shoulder. She shrugged off his hand,

        “Dorian takes Talos back to the palace.” She asked

 Dorian nodded at her request, he gripped Talos’s small hand. He thought to himself, Even in her darkest hour, she’s still strong and beautiful as ever, he walked back to the palace.

        Nalia stood there, while everyone returned to the palace, the sun fell behind the mountains. Soldiers walked up and lit the torches of the wall, they left her be. As it grew darker she slipped off her cloak; letting it fall to the ground. Her golden legs were long and lean; she wear black leather boots just came below her knee. The black short’s she wear ended quite a bit above her knees. Her bare stomach and arms, were well-defined, her breast were voluptuous, and her pendant; three interlocking circles that lay between them shined from the flames. She moved her hands towards her lower back and gripped her wakizashis swords and bow.

        She returned the next morning at the palace.

        “Where will you go?” Dorian walked around the courtyard. “I think you should stay here, your kingdom needs you.”

        Nalia took a deep breath “I’ve made the decision. I have sent Talos to my father. I can‘t stay here when that killer is still breathing out there” she started walking away, and suddenly turn to Dorian. “I need to keep Talos safe.”

        Dorian step in front of her “I can’t let you go. Nalia you can’t go after him, you don’t know where to look.”

        She looked into his eyes she took her stance only a two feet from him. She moved her hand slightly, and in an instant her wakizashis lay against his throat.

 His eyes grew wide, and his body tightens, his heart raced “Nalia “he choked out.

        “Good bye” she dropped her sword, and walked past him “I will find him” She didn’t look back.

        Dorian watched her till she faded away from his sight.



© 2010 Alicka


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The ending was really nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a beautiful chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2010
Last Updated on December 13, 2010


Author

Alicka
Alicka

Hutchinson, KS



About
I'm like read a lot of fantasy. I enjoy writing, I try to do a little research before writing anything new. I'm not great at poems, so I tend to not write any. I'm looking for great friends who can gi.. more..

Writing
No more No more

A Poem by Alicka


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alicka