The Football Game

The Football Game

A Chapter by Amber

I can't say what I remembered that night, but I was on my way walking home after a football game. I was listening to my Ipod Touch and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, but the next thing I know some figure all in black, I couldn't see, but it was not a shape of a woman. Instead it was a man.... I yelled for help as he tried raping me, he slapped me across my face and told me to shut up. By now she is scared, then she remembered she has Pepper Spray in her pocket in her jacket. She grabbed her pepper spray and aims it for his eyes and sprays. He gets off of her and then she gets up and runs and goes to the police to turn him in.


“I need to turn someone in!!!!!” Kendra exclaimed.


“Sure, come with me then Ma'am.” The officer said.


“I was walking home, and some guy jumps out and grabs me all in black. I don't know who he is, all I know is that he tried raping me, I suddenly remembered I had pepper spray, pulled it out and sprayed it on him.” Kendra told the officer.


“Well, can you draw a sketch of him as much as you remember?” The officer said.


“Yes, I will try.” Kendra said.


After she draws the picture for them, she is thanked and she leaves and calls a cab to take her home. On her way home she is crying silently and when it stops at her house she gets out. Thinking to her self,


“I'm lucky I got away from him.......” She thought to her self.


Kendra got up to her door pulled her keys out and quickly opened her door and locked it and turn the porch light off and enters the security code in the thing by her door. She gets a phone call and she goes to get the home phone and answers.


“Hello?” Kendra said answering the phone.


“Hey, I heard what happened, are you alright?” Dawn asked.


“I got away from the guy, but I'm not ok. I don't know what he did to me, I know he tried raping me. Then I grabbed my pepper spray and sprayed him...” Kendra replied.


“That's good, do you need me to come over tonight? I will stay with you all night if you want me to.” Dawn said.


“Yeah, sure, come on over, I could use the company.” Kendra said.


There was a knock on Kendra's door, she slowly goes to the door and opens it and sees Dawn standing there and quickly lets her in and shuts the door locking it. She is now safe because Dawn is there.


“Dawn, have you ever felt like your life was going down hill? Like nothing you can do will change how you feel? I feel like that now, I think I am a burden to anyone......I feel dead..” Kendra said..


“Well, Kendra, I love you, and yes, I've been down that road before, I can help you, you're not a burden to anyone, you're beautiful, loving and caring. You shouldn't let the guy that did this to you bring you down, once they find him, sue him, make sure he's in prison for LIFE!” Dawn told Kendra.


Kendra smiled and said okay to Dawn's statement, smiling and thinking about the guy being in prison. Kendra remembered that what he done was far worse from wrong, he should pay for it, not get away with it. She laid in her bed thinking....

“What if he isn't caught and still out on the streets torturing young girls like me? For all I know he could have aids or something.” Kendra thought to her self.


“Kendra, you don't need to think about what happened, all you need to think about is getting him in to prison.” Dawn told her.


Kendra had Dawn sleep right next to her so she would know she is safe. After this night, months passed by and the guy was finally in prison. Kendra knew he got what he deserved but she still had those horrible nightmares about that night. Kendra was asleep one night, she went off dreaming and she was walking home from a football game, and that same guy comes out and grabs her then throws her on the ground and tortures her again, she yells and yells for help but he puts his hand over her mouth. She doesn't know where his hands had been and she did not want to know, she was thinking, of all the diseases he could have and she not know. She was afraid she would catch what he has. She finally had her self rise up screaming cause of the dream. Thinking to her self again “I need to check myself and see if he gave me anything!”  



© 2010 Amber


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intriguing write, will read on...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, this is pretty good-sort of suspenseful and gripping, I can't wait to read more :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2010
Last Updated on February 9, 2010


Author

Amber
Amber

Elkton, KY



About
I am 17 years old. I am taking courses for the Health Science Career Field. I plan on being an Registered Nurse. I do not have any kids (I will explain later) But I do have these kids that are like my.. more..

Writing