New Feelings Developed

New Feelings Developed

A Chapter by Amber
"

Sparks fly between Dawn and Kendra.

"

 New Feelings Developed


A year went by, Kendra was making it through life not being depressed. She hasn't had a nightmare since the last time she had nightmares which was around the time she went to the health department. The rapist has been prosecuted and Kendra is now free from worrying about him coming after her. Kendra doesn't think of that one night anymore, she does wish it never happened and she also wishes to not think about it anymore. She began participating in group activities, going places with her friends and not alone. Her friend, Dawn, moved in with her so Kendra would know she is safe. Kendra's house was big enough to fit a whole family of 10. Dawn develops feelings she never knew should could develop about Kendra. Dawn likes Kendra more than a friend, but is too shy to ask her out on a date or to go out with her. One day, Dawn gets the courage to ask her out.


“Ummm... Kendra, can I ask you something?” She asked.


“Sure Dawn, whats on your mind??” Kendra replied.


“Um. I was wanting to know, if you wanted to be my girlfriend......” Dawn asked her slightly blushing.


“Sure, why not? You're the only one I feel safe around and you've lived with me for 6 months now, I think this will work, it's worth a try,” Kendra said smiling.


From that day forward they slept together in the same bed, did things together, even the naughty things together. They were like peanut butter and jelly, inseparable, as they got more into their relationship they developed much stronger feelings and they loved each other more than anyone else in the world.

Kendra's parents' came to visit them.


“Hey girls, how are you doing?” Kendra's mom said.


“We're doing fine,” Kendra replied.


“How's your relationship going Kendra? Dawn is such a sweet girl, I'm happy you found someone you are very comfortable with, I'm glad you are dating now I remember when you girls were only 5 and playing in our back yard in the sand box with your barbies.... Those were the good old days. Now you girls are all grown up and developed feelings for each other, I think that is sweet..” Kendra's mom added.


“Thanks mom, we love your support, I know some parents don't like their daughters dating a girl, but thanks for understanding mom, we love you.” Kendra said.


“Love you girls too Kendra and Dawn” Kendra's mom said.



----------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER FOUR-----------------------------------------------------



© 2010 Amber


Author's Note

Amber
Chapter four Dawn and Kendra become an Item and start dating, their parents are alright with it. The rapist had been sentenced to death and that gives Kendra a worry free life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on February 9, 2010
Last Updated on February 9, 2010


Author

Amber
Amber

Elkton, KY



About
I am 17 years old. I am taking courses for the Health Science Career Field. I plan on being an Registered Nurse. I do not have any kids (I will explain later) But I do have these kids that are like my.. more..

Writing