Love

Love

A Story by Devilish_Light
"

not sure yet what to put

"
He sands there, staring at me. He held out his hand,"Princess." I look up at him, standing over me. "You should sit in a chair. Not on your knees on the cold hard floor." I took his hand and he helped me up to my feet.
"Aziel don't leave me tonight please." He looked at me with his heart-melting smile. His eyes a beautiful golden-brown, his black hair pulled back.
"Why would I, my love?" I just stared, mesmerized by his eyes. I could just get lost in them forever.
He walked me up to my room and then went to his own to prepare for tonight. I stood in the mirror, with my black hair curling slightly on the ends, my blue ballerina-styled dress with a black ribbon that goes around the dress right under my chest and ties in a bow at the back, and my black heels glittering in the light I really did look like a princess. That does not even count the silver tiara on my head. My eyes were a light brown getting darker nearer to the pupil. the ring around the pupil was green but the two colors blended so well together.
I changed into my black converse some grey and black tye-die skinny jeans, and a black tank-top. one quick check in the mirror to do my makeup,black eyeshadow, eyeliner, and some mascara, it makes my eyes a bright crystal green. I left my hair down slightly curled. I looked pretty cute.
I locked the door when i left and put the key in my pocket. The dorm hallways are so dark, even with the crappy lighting you can hardly see, i guess its because the whole light thing with vampires. I walked on down the hall towards the exit. After a few steps i stopped, something was following me, or someone. I turned around but there was nothing there, nothing i could see anyway. I started walking again but was quickly stopped. Hissing in my ear, and a hand around my throat, teeth slightly grazing my neck.
"My my my. The princess all alone. How irresistible. Hahaha" Mat, an idiot of a vampire, but my best friend. I elbowed him in the ribs to loosen his grip then i slipped through his hands, doing a back flip over his head to get behind him and take him down."Oh no! The princesses powers are too great. I cant. Master im sorry." And he pretends to die.
I heard clapping behind me but i didn't need to turn around to see know who it was."My my, Alice taking down the big bad all on your own. How cute." Vikki the school s**t.
I turned around and took a bow, "My Lady, what an honor that you would praise me. S**t!" Offense? Plenty! I laughed at the angry face she gave.''Oh! it just gets better every time!'' I said.
"That's enough!" Aziel is as angry as ever. "No more wasting time."
we walked to the courtyard in the center of the school, were i can see better. Vikki wore a plaid mini-skirt, and black t-shirt her fishnet stockings were torn in various places and her boots were worn out. She had long blonde hair down to her hip, shorter than mine that ends halfway down my thigh. Her eyes were nearly black with little hints of red, no wonder shes so pissy today she needs blood. She gave me a dirty look walking by to say hi to a friend of hers.
"Mat, when was the last time Vikki had blood shes deprived?" Mat had Brown hair, it was short and messy but looked cool. He always pulled off a bed  head look perfect with his random floor tee and big shorts. He wore sandals as usual, but thats all that really looks good on him.
"Not sure. She said she was going on a diet, she thinks shes fat again. thought i think this time shes just starving herself" I thought so. oh shes ridiculous.
"should i do it again? or wait till she looks worse?" He told me to wait, so i did.
Aziel didn't change clothes, he wore a t-shirt and jeans and some black converse. His hair was down just past his shoulder. Man he was so hot! Too bad he was not interested in me.
"So princess what shall we do tonight?" Mat asked, getting everyone's attention.
"Ok guys really?! Im only the princess in the play." They have called me princess ever since i came to this school. "Lets go to that new vamp club, what was it, bite?" They thought for a second and decided it was a good idea.
We walked to the front of the school to get into the limo, courtesy of fang high. The school did this just so we would not get bothered by humans too much though i think they just like the publicity of hearing all about every time we go out. The city was so big and lit up with neon signs im surprised this doesn't bother the vampires. Yeah the city sounds cool and all but as you get farther in you see all the fights and gangs and ungrateful people.
"Pft! Humans are so annoying." I said, so not ready for the army of glares that would arise. "What?!"
Mat put a hand on my shoulder, "Princess, sweetie, you ARE a human." I glared at him.
"Not like them! And i drink blood! I'm more one of you than them!" Everyone agreed.
"Wait i get it now!" Vikki obviously didn't know. "Thats why the whole school always calls you princess. Your the princess of the school because your the only human!"
"Did you figure that out all on your own?" I teased. She returned that with a glare and we all laughed.
The club was isolated from the majority of the human race just like our school. It was a tall brick building all vampire clubs were like that the ground floor was the big party, the upper floors were rooms for various things feeding, teenage love crap, you know. Free rooms some vamps stay the night, or well day but thats night to us. We walked in to a rave, colorful vamp-friendly lights everywhere, and a few darker parts where the tables were perfect for just chilling. We got out Club Bite stamps and some stickers at the door and grabbed a table.
"Waiter can we get some shots over here?" Aziel always straight to the blood.
The waiter brought out a big bottle of pure blood and enough shot glasses for everyone but me. "I think you missed a person." Aziel told her.
The waiter looked confused but got me a glass anyway, only it was a regular glass and full of water. I made a face but just let her leave, as soon as she was gone I slid the glass across the table. Aziel caught it and dumped out the water into the plant next to him then he filled the cup full of blood.
"Hey how come she gets so much!? And hey wait, if shes human why the hell does she drink blood?" Vikki starved herself too much so shes jealous.
Aziel slid the cup back to me."Well you wouldn't know seeing as how you were too slow to even realize shes human." His voice was cold. "Shes not really human shes just not a vampire." All eyes turned to me and i pretended not to notice. I pretended to be too interested to the trance music in the background. But when that didn't work I had no choice.
"Azi, Cant you spare me for once I do get tired of explaining it." I batted my eyelashes in the cutest way possible, his expression was annoyed but with a sigh from him i knew i avoided it. Hahaha i rule! I thought.
"Shes the Vampire stuck in the middle. She has never dug her teeth into human flesh so she never fully turned, but she has to have blood and regular human food to survive. Her eyes can become tainted with red when she needs blood but her eyes wont turn black." He paused to drink a shot. "Her eyes turn white."
"Now you all know. The mystery that is me has been solved, congratulations!" I said sarcastically. I downed the whole cup of blood and bam the best high a vampire can feel. "Lets go dance!"
We danced and drank blood till the early morning and i was sure i had gotten Aziel's attention. Then again maybe not, but he was still carrying me to the car. Once in the limo being mostly human I get tired faster, Aziel held me in his lap wile i slept.

© 2011 Devilish_Light


Author's Note

Devilish_Light
I know i didn't indent but dont let that undermine it please. and how did i do with the dialogue? btw this story is not finished yet but i wanted to see from peoples prosppective and not just my own of how its doing

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You did very well indeed. Great work! Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


More more more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


aaaw! agree with tashandras review i liked the ending it was really sweet !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was an interesting story, but a very good story. I think you did great with the dialouge, I can't wait to read the rest. Well done.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011

Author

Devilish_Light
Devilish_Light

Davenport, FL



About
I am Kiki. I love to write! Usually write really dark stories. I am the troubled youth of tomorrow, and the light at the end of your tunnel. I am the new beat you choose to dance to, and the dan.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


His Violin His Violin

A Poem by hkpt08