Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Angels heart
"

Introducing the main character

"
I must be the smallest woman ever, and I am 20. I am just a little bigger than a hobbit, but smaller than a dwarf. I don't really want to know how close I am to an Orc. Also, I look like a wee little girl, which is horrible! People sometimes even treat me like one even though they know I am not.
The thing is, I am a weird woman not just because of my looks and height, but because I am an adventuring woman. I want to see the world. (Except for the bad parts of course) I am a great fighter, and some might call me a witch. Which I am not. I am the holder of the worlds makings. Fire, earth, water, and air. I may use my powers as I please as long as they have so,unhinged to do with the worlds makings. Like with earth, I can create earthquake, move buildings, talk to animals, and create animals to do my bidding. With fire I can make it, control it and make symbols. Water I can make it, control it, make symbols of it, and I can make the animals of the sea with it. Once in a while, if I control really hard, I can see the past, present, and future with it. With air I can make wind, tornadoes, and any weather like things, make symbols, and I can take away enemies air.
Because I am awesome and have these powers, other powers come with them. Like, I can see any part of the world I want to without moving an inch, I have a power called astral prosecution, which means I can be in more than one place at a time, and I can do many other things.
Also, you do not want to make me angry. My powers ride on certain feelings, so when Im sad it rains and stuff like that. But when I'm angry or having a feelings fit (too many feelings at once) all of my powers goes with that feeling, which means things can get out of control.
But with these powers, comes great responsibility and pain, much pain. Not a lot of people can tell but wrapped around my arms and legs are the world's makings. My left arm, water. My right arm, fire. My left leg, earth. My right leg, air. The only thing that everyone else can see is my crinkly left arm, black burnt right arm, my scratched and scarred left leg, and my wind burnt right leg. Because of these I wear long sleeves and either a long skirt or pants. There was one person that I could ever remember that could see the worlds making on me even though I always keep a spell on me so they can't see them but the pain that they leave. That was my papa, Gandalf the grey. He found me in an orphanage and adopted me. The first person I got to meet was and elf, Elrond. He could not see the makings but he could see the hurt that they left, so I brought the spell down so he could see.
He said nothing for a whole but then he got down on one knees nod said to me, "oh goddess of the earth, I serve you." That was the start of my journey. I started going everywhere with Gandalf. He showed me other elves, dwarfs, men, wizards, and hobbits.


© 2014 Angels heart


Author's Note

Angels heart
Sorry if the paragraphs just take FOREVER to get through, it's just I feel like I have to explain every last little detail!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, this is looking to be a very interesting AU fanfic. I'd like to see much more of her thoughts on Elrond. I also suggest proofreading

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angels heart

10 Years Ago

thanks for the comment, I'm not very good at proof reading and I'm glad you have the guts to speak u.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 17, 2014


Author

Angels heart
Angels heart

Platte city, MO



About
Every chance I get I love to write read and draw. Also, even in the middle of class, I HAVE to write down an idea if I get one. I love to dabble in all sorts of things. Enjoy my writing and please lea.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by Angels heart