Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angels heart
"

How she finds the ring

"
Gandalf and I were on our way to the Shire, where hobbits live. I bought a house there where I intend to live for a while. For a living, Gandalf sells fireworks, so I have been there before and I liked the fun layer back atmosphere.
We took a break so we could eat and the horses could get a drink. When I was finished eating, I decided to practice my water skills in the river we were sitting next to. Yes, I must practice handling my skills. I start moving the river side to side, making little waves moving against my legs. There was a slight wind so that also helped out. Once in a while blond, almost white, streaks of hair would get in my field of vision because of the wind.
I made waves for a while, getting used to the water against my legs. Then I took out a portion of the rivers water and sculpted it into a woman. I had my eyes closed, but then I opened them. I looked over my creation, impressed. Then I noticed something shinny and gold in the water. I looked closer, not dunking my head into the woman, and saw that it was a ring.
I made the water swish around, but on the inside and not changing form, until the ring was on the right hand ring finger of the woman so it looked like she was actually wearing it.
I ran over to Gandalf who was smoking from his pipe and showed him the woman I made. He looked over the woman until he reached her finger and his practically popped out of his head. He sat up immediately and took the ring off the girl and dropped it on the grass floor just as quickly.
"Papa, why would you do that?" I nearly screeched.
He leaped over to me and took me by my shoulders and shook me. "Where did you find this?" He demanded.
"Where I have been practicing, in the river." I pointed over to it.
He looked over at the river, than the ring, than me and he did that over and over again until I asked, "papa, what's wrong?"
He shook his head like he was saying 'nothing' even though I knew if was something. "Danielle, I want you to take care of this ring but you are never allowed to wear it or tell anyone. You must keep it a secret." He looked me right in the eyes when he said that.
I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but I knew this was serious and I trusted Gandalf. "Okay, papa. I promise." I stuck out my pinkie finger. He smiled at me and then stuck out his and we linked ours together and shook, smiling like little kids.
When we unhooked I asked, "where am I to put it?" I picked up the ring from the ground and it least, heavy. I wanted to throw it back in the river and never look at it again. But, I didn't know why I fealt this way.
"Put it in the bottom of your big trunk."
"Which one, the one with all my blankets, or medication, or weapons and swords?" I asked.
"The one you think you won't use a lot."
"Well, probably my swords trunk then."
"Okay then." He went to the wagon and opened the trunk that has all my weapons and swords in it. "Bring it and put it in here." He walked over to him. I looked over the trunk until I spotted a little pocket in the trunk that was unused. Gandalf closed the trunk and looked up at the sky.
"Okay, let's move on." We packed up everything and headed towards the Shire, my new home.


© 2014 Angels heart


Author's Note

Angels heart
Sorry if the chapters are short, I think it is easier to type them like that. ;) please enjoy!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 17, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014


Author

Angels heart
Angels heart

Platte city, MO



About
Every chance I get I love to write read and draw. Also, even in the middle of class, I HAVE to write down an idea if I get one. I love to dabble in all sorts of things. Enjoy my writing and please lea.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by Angels heart