Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

At Jimmy’s house, his mother asked him to go to the store to buy a couple of things, so he put his coat on and went out to the store. As he arrived he went to the back of the store and grabbed some things that his mother needed. He walked to the cashier and the storekeeper charged Jimmy, as Jimmy was getting the change out of his pocket, he heard the door open, but did not look to see who it was. 
“Here’s your change back Jimmy, may I help you sir?” asked the storekeeper. 
“Yeah, do as I say and nobody gets hurt?” said Daniel holding a gun. 
The cashier automatically but his hands up and Jimmy turned around. 
“Now old man, give me all your money, put it in this bag,” demanded Daniel. 
“Yes sir,” said the storekeeper. 
The storekeeper pretended to put the money in the bag; he grabbed his pistol, Jimmy backed up against the counter top and reached behind him for the pistol.
“Hey what are you doing?” asked Daniel. 
“Getting my things,” said Jimmy. 
“Show me your hands?” asked Daniel. 
Jimmy quickly grabbed the gun and shot Daniel before Daniel could pull his trigger on his gun. Jimmy has never shot anybody before, he had fear in his eyes, and he turned and looked at the storekeeper. 
“You saved us both, I thank you Jimmy,” said the storekeeper. 
“But I’m no killer,” Jimmy giving the gun to the storekeeper. 
“You saved us that’s all that matters,” said the storekeeper. 
“When White Hawk comes home tomorrow, don’t tell him where I am going?” asked Jimmy. 
“Where are you going, it’s almost dark outside?” asked the storekeeper. 
“I’m going to stay with Jeremiah Johnson for a while,” said Jimmy. 
Then Jimmy ran out of the store and ran towards the mountains. Then the storekeeper called the reservation police and they came and asked questions. The storekeeper told the police that Jimmy was headed towards the mountains. Jeremiah Johnson was real good friends with White Hawk and his family. So the reservation police gathered all the information and went back to the station. When Jimmy arrived he knocked on Jeremiah’s door. 
“Just a minute,” said Jeremiah Johnson. 
He opened the door and there was Jimmy. 
“Jimmy, it’s been a long time,” said Jeremiah. 
“Yes, to long, I need a place to stay a while, I know it’s late?” asked Jimmy. 
“Sure come on in, you can sleep in the extra bedroom,” said Jeremiah Johnson. 
“Thank you,” said Jimmy.
So Jimmy went into the bed room and went to sleep. 


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw