Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Next morning everyone at White Hawk’s house was up eating breakfast and talking. 
“So what are you guys going to do today, since you do not go to school anymore?” asked Running Water. 
“Well Big Ben is going to give me a job at the Lakota Sioux Shopping Center with him,” said Nuka.
“That’s great, I’m glad to hear that,” said Angel. 
“Thanks mom,” said Nuka. 
“What are you guys going to do?” asked Angel. 
“Brother and I are going to the youth center to speak, were going to have  games, food, desserts, and the old ones are going to tell their stories,” said Spotted Eagle. 
“That’s awesome, maybe they will open their eyes and have the power and ability to change their world and the community,” said Running Water. 
“Yeah, hope so, some of these kids are hard headed and think too much of the past,” said White Hawk. 
“That’s true,” said Running Water. 
“We best be  going,” said Spotted Eagle. 
“Okay, see you guys,” said White Hawk. 
“Alright you two have fun and be careful,” said Angel. 
“We will,” said Spotted Eagle. 
So they got in the car and drove to the youth center. They had cokes, food, and dessert at the center. They also started talking. They were talking about gangs, violence, and how to stay school. When the talking was over, the kids went back to playing games. 
“Hey guys,” said Jimmy. 
“Jimmy how’s it? “asked Spotted Eagle. 
“Nothing much, just came by to see how everything is going,” said Jimmy. 
“It’s good, everything went great, the kids learned a lot,” said White Hawk. 
“That’s good,” said Jimmy. 
“What are you doing?” asked White Hawk. 
“Nothing why?” asked Jimmy. 
“Well do you want to go to Jeremiah Johnson’s house,” said White Hawk. 
“Sure lets go,” said Jimmy. 
“Spotted Eagle?” asked White Hawk. 
“Go ahead,” said Spotted Eagle. 
“Thanks, come one lets go,” smiled White Hawk. 
So they jumped in the car and drove to the mountains, they stopped on the side of the road and got out. They walked towards the mountain and started climbing. When they arrived they knocked on the door. 
“Hello Jimmy, White Hawk, what brings you here?” asked Jeremiah Johnson. 
“Nothing just to say hello and ask how you have been doing?” asked Jimmy. 
“Things are good, Eagle Crow is out hunting, he should be here soon,” said Jeremiah Johnson. 
“Cool,” said White Hawk. 
So they talked some more, then Eagle Crow came through the door with a rabbit. 
“Hello White Hawk, Jimmy, it’s good to see you again,” said Eagle Crow. 
“You also,” said White Hawk. 
So they started talking about when they were little and how Jimmy killed a robber. Then it started to get dark, so they walked down the mountain and drove away in their car. He dropped Jimmy off and then he went home also. 


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw