Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Henry, Bob, Billy and Red Bear picked up the family and buried them in the cemetery and went back to Frankie's house. Back at the hotel Little Woman was sitting up in her bed.
"Go to sleep, get some rest I will be with you when the sun rises," said Lone Wolf looking out the window. 
"What if they come up here while we are sleeping," asked Little Woman?
"That won't happen I promise now lie down and get some rest," said Lone Wolf.
So she went to sleep. Lone Wolf went to sleep in the chair by the window. Next morning came Lone Wolf woke up and looked out the window, then Little Woman started to wake up.
"You’re going to kill them aren't you cousin," asked Little Woman?
"Yes," said Lone Wolf.
"You know what the townsfolk and the sheriff will do to you, they will probably hang you, or send you back to Fort Apache and let the soldiers kill you," said Little Woman.
"I have to cousin, it's in my blood I don't care if they hang me I am not afraid if the blue coats," said Lone Wolf.
"I just don't want you to get killed, your one of the last warriors in our tribe that is still standing today," said Little Woman.
"I know cousin, I will be fine I promise, I won't let any white eyes kill me, until there comes a time where I can't fight any more," said Lone Wolf.
Lone Wolf kissed his cousin on the forehead and walked out and downstairs to the lobby and went outside. As Lone Wolf was sitting on a bench outside from the hotel, he saw three men riding up real fast on their horses. Lone Wolf got up and walked out into the street and stood there.
"Hey Charles look, it's Lone Wolf, your still standing red man," asked Earl?
"We'll hello Lone Wolf, “said Charles.
"You killed that family yesterday," asked Lone Wolf in a hostile voice?
Little Woman looked out her window.
"Yes we did, that was a good day," said Charles.
"We'll Charles did you know you were going to die today," asked Lone Wolf holding his Winchester?
"You want to kill us boy, do you want to slaughter us like you did our men and Henry," asked Earl?
"Yeah, and one more thing, Henry is not dead, he is still alive and well," said Lone Wolf.
"What impossible they all told us he was dead along with his men," said Charles in a shocked voice.
"We'll they were wrong, all three of you are dead," said Lone Wolf.
All three men got off their horses and faced Lone Wolf.
"Now how are you going to do that when there is only one you and three of us," asked Earl?
"Like this," Lone Wolf putting his Winchester into Earl’s gut and fired, Earl flew like bird backwards.
Charles and his friend scattered like cattle and started firing shots at Lone Wolf. Lone Wolf dropped his Winchester and hid behind the buildings, as he was waiting for them to stop shooting because they were not hitting anything, and they say they were in the army. Anyways Lone Wolf decided to get on the roof of a building and wait for Charles to come by and Lone Wolf will jump off and land on Charles. So Lone Wolf jumped off the building and landed on Charles killing him by cutting his throat. Now one more man was still standing, he stopped firing and started looking for Lone Wolf. Lone Wolf came out from behind a dun pony, an old horse, and he pulled his pistol and pulled the trigger shooting the man in the back. All the townsfolk came running out finding three men killed and Lone Wolf standing there. 
"Lone Wolf," said Doc frantic. 
"It's been done Doc," said Lone Wolf. 
"You know what’s going to happen now, they'll take you to Fort Apache and the let the blue coats handle you," said Doc. 
"I Know Doc, I’m not afraid of them," said Lone Wolf. 
"Alright Lone Wolf, you did your thing now it’s my turn, let’s go," said Sheriff Jason taking Lone Wolf's pistols. 
"Sheriff lets hang him instead of taking him to the jail house," asked Trevor?
"Wait a minute Trevor I’m the Sheriff around here, as much as I hate to do this, I’m taking him to Fort Apache. 
Trevor just shook his head and went his way. 
"I’m sure the blue coats will be pleased to see me after all these year, and that I’m still alive and kicking," said Lone Wolf with a smile on his face. 
Henry was almost into town when the Sheriff and Lone Wolf rode out of town.
"Henry the Sheriff is taking Lone Wolf to Fort Apache, you have to stop him, they will hurt or kill him,” said Little Woman.
"They will not kill him, I promise, I will bring him back," said Henry. 
"Thank you," said Little Woman. 
"Red Bear you're coming with me, you’re a good shot, you might come in handy in case we run into any trouble trying to get him back here," said Henry.
"Alright let’s go," said Red Bear. 
"Billy, Bob you meet us back at Frankie's place, when I get back we are all going to have a talk, tell him what’s going on as well," asked Henry?


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw