Doesn't Make Sense

Doesn't Make Sense

A Chapter by Asilem

Why can't she understand that we were meant to be with each other? It was desinted to be. Why can't she comprehend that?

After ten minutes of staring blindly at the steering wheel, I reluctentky pulled back onto the road.

In school, I was met by my best friend, Alex.

"Dude, what's wrong with Emmi?" he asked me right away. "She came stomping past us. I tried to say hi, but she acted like she didn't hear me."

"We got into a fight."

"About what?"

I hesitated. Alex might be my best friend, but what went on between me and Emmi was personal.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said.

"You try to get into her pants already?"

I glared at him. "No," I said curtly. "But believe me, I could if I wanted to."

 

"Then why is she so mad?"

 

I shook my head. "I don't know."

 

Just then the bell decided to ring and we hurried to class.

 

 

At lunch, I found Emmi in the back of the pizza line. I quickly jumped in line behind her.

 

"Emmi," I said. "We need to talk."

 

"About what?" She doesn't look back at me, keeping her eyes anywhere but me.

 

"You know what."

 

"You wanna talk here? Now? In the cafeteria? Where the rest of the school will know our secret?" Attitude laced in her voice.

 

"No," I said through my clenched teeth. "Somewhere private obviously."

 

"But I gotta get my lunch."

 

"Cut the bitchy attitude," I told her. "It's not going to get you anywhere."

 

"Is it pissing you off?" she asked.

 

"Yes, obviously."

 

"Then, obviously, I'm doing on purpose."

 

My fists clenched and I didn't reply. When she didn't hear a response, she glanced back at me. Eyeing my expression, she sighed. "Fine," she said reluctantly. "Come on."

 

She lead me out of the cafeteria and down the narrow math hallway. She stopped by the window and turned to me, her expression expectant.

 

"You can't stay mad at me forever," I said.

 

"How do you know?" she says, crossing her arms. "I'm pretty stubborn."

 

"I mean you really can't stay mad at me," I said. "You're my mate."

 

"So you say."

 

"Babe, can't you feel it?" I almost pleaded. "The pull between is? Don't you feel the need to just---just simply hold my hand?"

 

I hold my hand out to her. She stared at it, but kept her hands to herself. Hurt, I clenched my fist again and brung it back to my side.

 

She rejected me. I never thought my own mate would reject me.

 

I step closer until I'm right up next to her, until I'm so close I can feel her uneven breathing. "Why can't you believe that we were meant to be together?" I asked softly, putting a hand on her shoulder and using the other to tilt her face up. From this distance, I can clearly see the different colors of her eyes. Chocolate brown around the pupil, the a vivid green blending with an aqua blue around the iris. They're the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

 

"Be---because" --- she took a deep breath --- "it doesn't make sense. I mean, what do you see in me?"

 

That hits me. What do I see in her? She definitly not the normal type that I would like. Normally the girl would be blond, tall and model thin.

 

Emmi, the top of her head doesn't even reach my chin. Her hair isn't quite blon, isn't quite brown, but more of a bland color inbetween. I wouldn't call her fat, because she's not. She's curvy.

 

I drew my eyes away and looked down, down at her "curves". Her breasts are big enough that they would almost spill out of my hands uf I held them. Her hips had enough that I could grab onto them. And her legs....

 

My mind flashed a vision of them on either side of my face... or wrapped around m hips... I felt myself start to harden to an almost uncomfortable degree.

 

When I looked back up at her, I had no doubt that she could see the lust in my eyes.

 

Her eyes widened slightly before I slid my gaze down to her lips. God, her lips. My lips started to tingle at the memory of what her lips felt like on mine.

 

"Will you please stop looking at me like that?"

 

I inched my lips closer to hers as I spoke. "Like what?"

 

"Like you wanna... ravish me."

 

I chuckled. "Well, it's not untrue."

 

"Well, whoopdie-doo."

 

"Hey! You two!" a voice snaps behind us. "Get to the cafeteria!"

 

My instinctive reaction is to scare the guy away. I felt a growl rumble up my throat as my teeth bared. I was about to turn around when Emmi jumped in front of me.

 

"Okay, Mr. Coke," she said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cafeteria.



© 2012 Asilem


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ugh! Its too short! :)
Just when I'm really getting into it you snatch the book out of my hand WTF!?
JK, really I like where this is going. Dude is a cocky little jerk isn't he? "But believe me, I could if I wanted to." So I think Emmi is the perfect person for his, sense she isn't' giving in easily even though she whats to. R.R me when the next one's ready, yeah?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

No need to thank me, I love your writing. I always hope when I get new request that's one of them is.. read more
Asilem

11 Years Ago

aw! man, that just made me sooo emotional! Thank you!
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lol :D



Reviews

Ugh! Its too short! :)
Just when I'm really getting into it you snatch the book out of my hand WTF!?
JK, really I like where this is going. Dude is a cocky little jerk isn't he? "But believe me, I could if I wanted to." So I think Emmi is the perfect person for his, sense she isn't' giving in easily even though she whats to. R.R me when the next one's ready, yeah?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

No need to thank me, I love your writing. I always hope when I get new request that's one of them is.. read more
Asilem

11 Years Ago

aw! man, that just made me sooo emotional! Thank you!
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lol :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

432 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012
Tags: werewolf, pack, love, sex, attraction


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing