It's a Mate Thing

It's a Mate Thing

A Chapter by Asilem

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I said to Luke. "I'm not going to that stupid ball!"

 

"It's tradition," he told me as he drove me home after school in his truck.

 

"So?"

 

"So it's expected for us to attend. The Ball's being thrown especially for us."

 

"Why?"

 

"Becuase my father is the Alpha of the pack."

 

"So you're like the prince?"

 

"Yes."

 

"So that's where you get your cocky attitude. I've always wondered, you know."

 

"I am not cocky," he insisted.

 

"Fine. You're not cocky... but you're definitely arrangant."

 

He frowned. "That's the same thing as cocky."

 

"Oh, really?" I gasped mockingly. "Who knew?"

 

"We're going," he stated.

 

My jaw set. "No."

 

I saw his grip on the steering wheel tighten. A muscle ticked in his jaw. He didn't say anything more the rest of the way to my house. For that I was greatful. I didn't like arguing with him.

 

Once at my house, I quickly retreated out of his truck.

 

"Thanks for the ride," I muttered before I closed the door.

 

As I headed to my front door i heard him jump out ad follow me. I felt him hover over me while I unlocked the door.

 

"Stalker," I said to him.

 

"Only you."

 

I froze. His voice was deeper than usual. Low, sexy. He stepped forward until he had me pinned against the door, his body against mine.

 

Desprate for an escape, I twisted the door knob and pushed. We both fell forward. I felt my head crack against the floor, and a pounding started there. It felt like I had grown a heard in my temple. Stars danced before my eyes.

 

I expected his weight to crush me, but to me surprise, he didn't. He braced his arms on either side of my head, holding himself above me.

 

"Ow," I muttered.

 

"Sorry," he said, and he rolled to his side, pulling me against him. "Where does it hurt?"

 

"Temple," I said softly, nestling into his warmth. Somehow the pounding had decreased the moment he touched me. By the time he tilted my head to the side so he could kiss my temple, the pain had vanished completely.

 

"How did you do that?" I asked.

 

"I kissed it and made it better," he replied with a smile. "It's a mate thing."

 

"Oh," I said. "Alright, well, let go of me then."

 

His arms tightened around me. "But I'm still in pain."

 

I felt a spasm of panic as I realized he was hurt. My hands frantically started to run over his body. "What? Where are you hurt?"

 

"Right here." Suddenly he grasped my butt, pulling me closer. My lower belly was pressed right against his crotch. Hi very hard crotch. Hardness against softness.

 

He groaned. His head buried the crook of my neck, under my hair. His breath hot against my skin.

 

"You know, I'm suddenly feeling much better," he said.

 

"Does everything have to be sexual with you?"

 

He nodded meekly, and breathed in. "Mm. You smell so good."

 

"Well, thanks," I said sarcastically.

 

"I wonder if you taste as good as you smell."

 

The next thing I know, I'm on my back, and he's on top of me, his lips giving my neck frantic kisses, his hands roaming under my shirt and his crotch pressed right against mine between my legs.

 

"Finally I have you alone," he grounded out. "No more interruptions."

 

"Then you might wanna close the door, smart one."

 

He lifted his head and looked at the open door. He quickly got up, releasing me. As he closed the door, I quietly rolled to my feet. I didn't look to see if he was following me as I made a mad dash for the stairs. I kept going until I had reached my room. When I did, I imeadiately locked it.

 

"You don't think a locked door is going to stop me, do you?" I heard him through the door.

 

I didn't reply.

 

I heard his deep chuckle. "That's okay, sweetness. I love a good chase."



© 2012 Asilem


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ooooh, I love this, so tense and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I love this chapter, it seems slightly rushed and there isn't much description, but it is still good. Just re-read your work, there are spots that you used the wrong word. For example you said "mine" instead of "might" I think, I don't just quick things I saw.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh yes! Very nice chapter.
I love a chase aswelll. Without the challenge, whats the point! Lol
OMFG, keep writing. Now!! Before I lose it!
Ah! This dude is such a tantalizing a*s-head. I want more, I need it!!
Good write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ooooh, I love this, so tense and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I love this chapter, it seems slightly rushed and there isn't much description, but it is still good. Just re-read your work, there are spots that you used the wrong word. For example you said "mine" instead of "might" I think, I don't just quick things I saw.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012
Tags: mates, love, bad boys, werwolf, werewolves, pack, alpha


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing