Chapter 1 Your Every Day Life

Chapter 1 Your Every Day Life

A Chapter by Tea`

Beeb beeb beeb beeb, you wake up by you alarm going off groaning at the sound you press the sleep button so it would stop. You tossed the sheet off you as you got up, once your feet hit the ground you stretched and yawned to start your day.

 

I don’t think I need to tell you who you are, I’m pretty sure you know who you are, but I guess I’ll tell you if for some reason you don’t know. You are (f/n) Strider and you pretty much do the same thing day in and day out since you were five which seems like a long time ago for you, about ten years to be exact. But today every things is about to change.

 

Talking about change, you changed out of your pj’s and into a multi coloured tie dye shirt and blue overalls, which has always been your favourite outfit for years the only thing that changes is the size. You made your bed and you put your pjs on it, you then opened your curtains and windows. You walk over to your desk to grab your brush to fix your hair and put it in to two pony tails as you always do. When you finish fixing up your hair you grabbed a par of (f/c) boots and put them on. Now you are ready for your daily routine which is; have breakfast, brush teeth, feed the animals as in chickens, cows, pigs you know farm animals, help you parents with harvesting, plotting and/or planting if needed. When those are done you would have a few or more of home-schooling. It’s a life that you love, well maybe not love but you’re happy living this way even though you do get lonely.

 

Ah yes it seems like you’re an only child but you’re not, your just the only sibling living on the farm. Your siblings live In a nearby city about an hour and a half away from where you are and the only time you get to see them is on school holidays but you can see them whenever because you’re home-schooled but it doesn’t happen. You have two siblings both boys which makes you an only girl, your older brother is twenty-nine and the other is your age which acutely makes you two twins, identical if that’s possible.

 

Anyway you make your way to the kitchen to find your father sitting at the table reading the newspaper and having his morning coffee, and your mother making what seems like pancakes. You just sat down at the table and your father says “good morning pumpkin” you replied a good morning to your father as your mother buts a plate of pancakes in the middle of the table. She sits down and says “dig in” you grab some and put them on your plate then added some honey. Once every one was finished your father says (y/n) we need to talk to you about something very important”



© 2015 Tea`


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on September 2, 2014
Last Updated on October 11, 2015
Tags: homestuck, karkatvantas, xreader, fanfic, karkat, ch1, youreverydaylife, thingschange


Author

Tea`
Tea`

Australia



About
ive been part of the homestuck fandom for over a year now, most of the time waiting for the gigapuase to finish which it has yay :) more..

Writing
 Chapter 2 Moving Chapter 2 Moving

A Chapter by Tea`