Chapter 5: Meeting New People, Part 2

Chapter 5: Meeting New People, Part 2

A Chapter by Tea`

Your fellow team mates came over to you giving you high-fives. “WELL YOU HAVE F*****G SKILL NOOKWHIFF” karkat says then the bell rang. You grab your bag and head to your next class. “WAIT UP GRUBFUCKER” karkat yells and you stop to see if he was yelling at you. “SO WHAT S**T OF A CLASS DO YOU FYCKING HAVE NEXT?” karkat asked as you both walk to class “why do you want to know?” “You answer him with a question “SO I F*****G KNOW IF I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH A SHITSTAIN LIKE YOU” karkat said with a bit of hate in his voice. You were kinder hurt by what he said and how he said it. You look at the floor in silence. Karkat noticed that something is bothering you “WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU?” he asks in his usual tone with a bit of worry “nothing” you reply. Karkat rolls his eyes “SO WHAT F*****G CLASS DO YOU HAVE NOW” “ict in A08” “CONGRATULATIONS, YOURE IN A CLASS FULL OF INSUFFERABLE PRICKS” “so do you always refer to yourself in the third person?” you said sarcastically. Karkat herd what you said but ignores it for now “WE’RE HERE FUCKASS”. You both walk in and you see an even amount of both species but you notice that there all boys ‘great’ you thought and followed Karkat.

 

“Hey kk, who’2 the new giirl” you heard someone say with a lisp. “YOU WOULDN’T F*****G BELIEVE ME EVEN IF I TOLD YOU NOOKSNIFER” you walk next to karkat and see another troll. He has two sets of horns instead of one set, he’s wearing 3d glasses, a black shirt with a Gemini symbol in yellow, grey jeans and odd shoes one black and one white. You see karkat waving his hand in your face “HEY, YOU F*****G LISTEN OR WHAT?” “Yeah sorry what did you say?” “WHAT I SAID WAS THIS PRICK IS SOLLUX CAPTOR” karkat said pointing to the boy with the 3d glasses. “2up what’2 your name?” sollux said “(y/n) Strider” you simply said “wait your Dave’2 2ii2ter” he said not knowing that Dave had a sister “yeah so” “ii ju2t wa2n’t aware that Dave had a 2ii2ter that2 all”. The teacher walks in and you take your set at a computer on sollux’s right and karkat sat on sollux’s left.

 

<time 2kiip two the end of cla22>

 

Everyone logged off and waited for the bell to go. “Hey (y/n), what ii2 your chumhandle?” Sollux asked “my what?” “DON’T F*****G TELL ME YOU DON’T HAVE ONE” “have what?” you’re confused on what the boys are on about “pa22 your phone” you pulled out your phone and handed it to Sollux and asked “why” “you’ll 2ee” Sollux taps away at your phone. You hope that he isn’t doing anything to wreck you phone “here you go” he hands back you phone “I put pe2terchum on your phone and already created your chumhandle which ii2 (chumhandle). I al2o add mine and kk’s chumhandles”.

 

*RING* everyone got up and headed out for lunch. You grab your bag and walk out with Karkat and Sollux following. “2o (Ur name in 2 letters) what other cla22 do you have?” Sollux said walking next to you “I have Home economics, maths, science, hep, music, art, English and history” “well that2 dii2appoiintiing” sollux said looking towards you “what is ‘dii2appoiintiing’” you asked mocking his lisp “don’t fuckiing mock my lii2p”  you just giggled. You arrived at your locker “2ee ya (Ur name in 2 letters)” sollux said waving to you and you waved back. You opened your locker and placed your books in and closed it. “Hey (y/n)” john said opening his locker “hey john” john looked back at you than to karkat who was standing next to you. Karkat!, Hey” “HEY FUCKASS” john finished with putting his stuff in his locker and closed it. “So what happened in HPE?” john questioned as the three of you started walking to the canteen. “What do you mean?” “Well Dave always brags about that this team won in whatever games that his class played, but this time he didn’t” john said a bit worried. You were about to tell john but karkat beats you to it “ASSHATS TEAM F*****G LOST FOR A CHANGE” the three of you walked in the canteen and grabbed your food and paid it then walked to a table that was empty. “I thought he would’ve won because of (y/n) been on his team” “na I was on karkat’s team” you said playing your left arm over karkats shoulder and looking at him “and if he didn’t choose me his team would’ve definitely lost” you removed your arm from karkats shoulder and started eating your lunch.

 

You were eating your lunch when all of a sudden you heard a ping noise. You assume it was your phone so you pulled it out to see what it is. You unlock your phone and open up pesterchum which sollux installed for you. You see that someone is pestering you by the name of terminallyCapricious so you decide to answer whoever it is.

 

terminallyCapricious [tC] began pestering (chumhandle) [cH] at 1:57pm

 

tC: HeY tHeRe M**********r I’m GaMzEe MaRkArA aNd YoU aRe?

 

cH: uhh hi

 

cH: how did you get my chumhandle?

 

tC: By ThE mOtHeRfUcKiNg MeSsIaH sIs

 

cH: um ok then im (y/n) strider

 

tC: HeY yOuRe AlL uP aNd DaVeBrOs SiStEr

 

cH: yeah how do you know Dave?

 

tC: I don’t mOtHeRfUcKeN kNoW

 

cH: ok then :|

 

tC: NiCe FaCe SiS :0)

 

cH ok, I like yours its cool

 

tC: ReAlLy YoU tHiNk It’s cOoL

 

cH: yeah totally :0)

 

tC: NiCe SiS

 

tC: IlL uP AnD talk tO yOu ToMoRrOw SiS HoNk :0)

 

cH: ok gam bye

 

terminallyCapricious [tC] ceases pestering (chumhandle) [cH] at 2:16pm

 

The bell went so you ended your chat with gamzee and said goodbye to karkat and headed to music with john.

 

“John do you know someone by the name of gamzee markara?” you asked wanting to know who gamzee is “sort of why?” “Well he somehow got my chumhandle and started pestering me” “oh, wait when did you get a chumhandle Dave told me that you don’t have one” “Sollux installed persterchum and setup my chumhandle in ict” “ok then” you both arrived at the music room and walked in.

 

You walk with john up to Dave “hey Dave” john said. Dave turned around “sup egderp” then the teacher walked in. Dave introduced you to the teacher and then class started.

 

<Time skip to after class/end of school day because I can’t be bothered>

 

After the bell rang you went to your locker to get some books. You then proceed to the main entrance/exit of the school. Once you were out you seen Dave and John and walk up to them. “Ah (y/n) there you are” Dave said “yeah” you said know that your brother wanted something “john told me that you now have pesterchum” “yeah so?” “Well can I add mine?” “Sure why not” you hand your phone to Dave and Dave handed his to you so that you could put yours in his. “Done” Dave gave back yours and you did the same.

 

*beep beep* you turned to see if it was your mum and it was. “I have to go, nice meeting you john I’ll see you tomorrow” “yeah see ya” with that you walked up to your mums car and hoped in and then drove off. “how was your first day at school?” your mother asked “different, interesting, like an adventure” “well that’s good make any friends” “yeah and also got pesterchum” “what’s pesterchum?” your mother questioned “it’s an app were you can chat to friends” “ok well sounds like you had an interesting day” “yeah and tiring”.

 

The car pulled up in the drive way and you hoped out and walked straight inside. Once you entered your room you dumped your bag next to your desk then you walk to your bed and collapsed face first on the mattress

 

“What a day”



© 2015 Tea`


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 11, 2015
Last Updated on October 11, 2015
Tags: homestuck, karkat x reader, karkat vantas, things change, chapter 5


Author

Tea`
Tea`

Australia



About
ive been part of the homestuck fandom for over a year now, most of the time waiting for the gigapuase to finish which it has yay :) more..

Writing
 Chapter 2 Moving Chapter 2 Moving

A Chapter by Tea`