Chapter 2 Moving

Chapter 2 Moving

A Chapter by Tea`

Your parents have just told you that they are selling the farm and that you guys will be moving. How can they just decide to do that. The farm is your life, so it’s going to be difficult to live in a city. Your parents also said that you’re to start packing today and that is shouldn’t take no more than a week to pack everything and move.

 

You start going through your things and pack what is of importance to you. A few hours pass and you have packed everything that won’t be needed. The only things that you haven’t packed are some sets of clothes that you will need for the next two weeks in till you settle in your new home.

 

 

Today is the last day on the farm. You walk around to see what you are going to miss. “(y/n) sweetie time for us to go” your mother calls out. You walk to the car and just before you hop in you take one last look at the farm you sigh and hop in the car. For the next two hours you listened to (fav band or singer). It took bit longer than expected because your dad got lost after entering (city name) but you finally arrived at your new house.

 

You pause your music and hop out of the car. Once out you look around then you grab your backpack that has all the essentials needed for the first week and head inside. You look around as you head upstairs towards the bedrooms and pick out your room. You decide that the last one down the hall will be yours. You put your bag on the bed that was already there, and just as you sit down your mum walks in “hmm, not surprised that you have already picked out your room” your mum smirked “anyways come down stairs and help your father unpack the car and trailer” you follow you mum back down stairs to help your dad.

 

You go outside to help your dad with unpacking the car and trailer and as you are walking towards the car you hear a familiar voice say “Sup (y/n)” you turn around to see your twin brother “oh, sup Dave” “nothing much, you?” “Well if you haven’t noticed we have just arrived” you say been a smart a*s. “Are you too just going to stand there or are you too going to help me with unpacking the car and trailer” dad says while carrying a box to take it inside. Both you and Dave head to the car and trailer and unpack what you guys can. After everything is unpacked from the car and trailer, dad, Dave and Dirk who was already helping dad with the unpacking when you were talk to Dave, moved the furniture into the house to where they are going.

 

As the boys are moving the furniture you are helping mum with unpacking some boxes labelled ‘kitchen’. When you and mum finish unpacking the kitchen boxes and putting everything away, you and mum made some salad sandwiches and fresh apple juice. Dave was the first in the kitchen which didn’t surprise you he could smell apple juice from miles away. Dad came in followed by Dirk, they sat down as you set the plates of sandwiches on the table along with the freshly squeezed apple juice. You and mum sat down with the boys and had your lunch. After lunch you head up to your room to start sorting out your things and putting them away

 

It’s now 6:34 and everything has been unpacked and placed were it should be. You go down stairs to find out what is for dinner, as you are walking to the kitchen you bump into Dirk “sorry” “its ok, by the way I got this for you” he gives you something in a small box and says “you’re gonna need this” you look down at the box and see that it’s a mobile phone and ask “why” as you look back at him “because the city can be dangerous and I don’t want my little sister getting hurt, so if you’re in trouble you can call for help” you smile up at Dirk and thank him for the phone, you then proceed to the kitchen to find out what is for dinner.



© 2015 Tea`


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on September 2, 2014
Last Updated on October 11, 2015
Tags: homestuck, karkatvantas, xreader, fanfic, karkat, ch2, moving, thingschange


Author

Tea`
Tea`

Australia



About
ive been part of the homestuck fandom for over a year now, most of the time waiting for the gigapuase to finish which it has yay :) more..

Writing