Chapter 3 Start of a New Life

Chapter 3 Start of a New Life

A Chapter by Tea`

 

 

 

I wonder what it’s going to be like going to a public school and meeting other kids though as mum drive me and Dave to school. “Hey (y/n) do you remember when me and Dirk would visit and I would tell you about my……..friends?” Dave asks me but he seems unsure “I think so” I say trying to remember “well now you will get to meet some of them” Dave says but he seems to be worries about something I can’t really tell because of his shades.

 

Mum pulls up and I look out the window to see where we are. I see a huge building and people everywhere ‘so I guess we’ve arrived’ I thought to myself “(y/n) have a good day at school” I hear mum say and hop out of the car. “Welcome to a public school (y/n)” Dave says as he puts his arm over my shoulder “come on I’ll show you around and get you a timetable” he says and starts to walk off. I quickly walk up to Dave and ask “so when am I going to meet your friends?” “you’ll meet some of them during class time, but depending what classes you take and what room you’re in also depends which of them you’ll meet” “ok cool”

 

It was quite between me and Dave until we reached a door that has a sign above it saying *office* Dave opens the door and walks in and I follow him. “Can I help you” I see the lady behind the desk say “yeah…” Dave puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me a little close to him “….this is (y/n) and she is starting school here today” “ah yes I head that there was going to be a new student, I’ll just print you off your timetable I just need your first and last name” the woman says “(y/n) Strider” I said been a bit shy “here you go” she hands me a piece of paper that has my timetable on it, she also hands me another piece of paper and says “this is your locker number and locker code”. Me and Dave left the office “hey can I see your timetable?” Dave asks me and I hand him the timetable he look over it and hands it back “well it looks like we have English and Music together”.

 

We walk around to find my locker “here we are locker 413” Dave says. I use my locker code to unlock it and I put in books that I won’t need until later. As I’m putting my book away I hear someone say “hey Dave” I close my locker and see a boy with short black hair, glasses, has his buck teeth showing, he’s wearing a white shirt with a green worm of some sort, white shorts and black shoes. “Sup john, you remember me mentioning about my sister?” Dave asks the boy by the name of john “yeah, why?” “Well this is (y/n)…” Dave gestures his hand towards me to indicate who I am “…(y/n) this is my good friend John Egbert” I smile at John “nice to meet you (y/n)” John says with a buck teeth smile “nice to meet you too John” “so what classes do you have” John asks and I hand him my timetable “well you’re in tree of my classes” “cool, which ones?” “Maths, Music and History” John says and hands back my timetable. “We should head to class, the bell is about to go” Dave says *RING* the bell went and me and Dave said our good byes to John as he stared to walk to his class. Me and Dave arrived at my classroom “see ya at lunch” and with that I walk in.

 

I look around the room and see that there are only a few boys and the rest are girls. As I just stand still looking around a girl walks up to me. She has short black hair, grey skin??, horns??, you question to yourself about the grey skin and horns, one of her horns is bent a bit at the top, she is wearing a long sleeve shirt under her t-shirt that has what looks like the Virgo sign on it in green and a long red skirt “Hello, My Name Is Kanaya Maryam, You Must Be New Here?” she says in a motherly tone “yeah, I’m (y/n) Strider” “Well Nice To Meet You (Y/n)” just then the teacher walks in and tells everyone to take a set. I take a seat next to Kanaya. The teacher looks up at the class “and who mite you be?” she questioned I look around to see who she was talking to then she starts to walk my way and stops at my desk “yes I’m talking to you” the teacher said with a bit of announce in her voice. I look up at her “o-oh, im (y/n) Strider” I stutter out thinking that I have already got into trouble. “Well Miss Strider welcome to home economics” and with that the teacher walk back to the front of the classroom to finally start the lesson.

 

 

*RING* the bell went signalling that class is over. I pack up my books and put them in my bag. I get up, push my chair in and start to walk out. I walk into the hallway and I hear someone say my name. I turn around to see Kanaya “So (Y/n) What Do You Have Now? If You Don’t Mind Me Asking” I pull out my timetable to see what I have now “Maths” “What Room?” “C07” “I’min A02” after kanaya said that it became an awkward silence between us “Well I’ll See You Around (Y/n)” “see ya” kanaya walk off to her classroom and I stared to walk around to find C07. ‘the bell has goon and I still haven’t found C07, this is starting to frustrate me’ I sigh “there you are” I turn around to see John “sup John” “well first of all you sound like Dave when you say that, second I’ve been looking for you knowing that you would probably get lost which you did, anyway come with me or we’re going to get in to trouble for been late” with that John grabbed me by my hand and we started running thought the school to get to class. We arrived and we take our set just be for the teacher walks in. “Good morning class” the man said and everyone replied a good morning. John puts his hand up for some reason I don’t know “yes John” “we have a new student” “and who mite this new student be?” the teacher asks. I stand up and I introduce myself “hi im (y/n) Strider, and im new here” and with that I sit back down “well nice to meet you (y/n)” then he started to teach the class.

 

 

I picked my things up like I did in first class and walked out. “Hey wait up” John shouted as I was walking out, but I waited for him so then he can take me to my next class. “What do you have now?” john questioned as we started to walk “science in K12, what do you have?” “I also have science but I’m in K10” hehe cool” “yeah I guess that’s cool”. We arrived at K block and john said that my classroom is the last one on the end. “See you a lunch (y/n)” “yeah see ya at lunch” and I walk down to K12. I got to the classroom and knocked on the door. The door opened “hello, can I help you?” the teacher said “yeah I’m new here, my name is (y/n) Strider” “my I see your timetable?” she asks and I pull out my timetable and give it to her “ok well come on in (y/n)” and she gave me back my timetable “ok class we have a new student” I walk in with a smile “why don’t you introduce yourself to the class” “hi I’m (y/n) Strider and I lived on a farm for all my life ‘till now” “thank you for that (y/n), can you take a seat next to Eridan, Eridan can you stand so (y/n) know where to sit”. A boy stood up ‘he must be Eridan’ I thought and walk to him. As I’m walking towards Eridan I see he also has grey skin and horns but his horns are like lightning bolts, he also has black hair but with a streak of purple in it, he’s wearing a scarf, a purple cape, a black long sleeve shirt with the Aquarius symbol on it in purple, ‘what is it with all the purple’ I thought as I sit down next to Eridan. During class I notice that Eridan keeps glancing at me “is there something wrong?” I ask in a whisper so only he can hear “no, wwhy wwould you think that there is something wwrong?” ‘Wow he has an accent, that’s cute’ I thought “well you keep looking at me”  “so” “so it’s rude to stare” “wwhatevver”.

 

 

Third period finally finished and now its lunchtime “I’m starving” you mutter to yourself. You walk to your locker and put your books away that you’re finished with and closed the locker. Just as you closed your locker, John is at his which is next to yours “hey how was science?” “it was okay i guess but the boy that i have to sit next to is..........well-” “is what?” john said closing his locker and interrupting you “well he’s a bit weird” “what do you mean a bit weird?” by now you’re both walking to the canteen “he kept looking at me and i told him that is was rude and he just said ‘whatever’ but with two w’s and his v’s sound like w’s” “um (Y/n) can i guess and say that you’re talking about Eridan Ampora” “um yeah how’d you know?” “well it’s just like hi-” “FOR F**K SAKE STRIDER I’VE BEEN F*****G LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE YOU PIECE OF S**T”  both you and john hear someone yell but john already knows who it is by their voice. You turn around to see who the hell is yelling and what you see isn’t what you expected



© 2015 Tea`


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on October 17, 2014
Last Updated on October 11, 2015


Author

Tea`
Tea`

Australia



About
ive been part of the homestuck fandom for over a year now, most of the time waiting for the gigapuase to finish which it has yay :) more..

Writing
 Chapter 2 Moving Chapter 2 Moving

A Chapter by Tea`