Chapter One 2nd part

Chapter One 2nd part

A Chapter by Aya
"

Second part of chapter one

"
"Oh, Haruka-chan"- said Ariel with a smile to a girl who just came up to their table- " I can see you also keep distance from the school" - said Ariel with a smirk on his face teasingly and half ice cream shop customers start laughing, because its common knowledge in town that her name Haruka from Japanese language meant "distance", and that she was half Japanese, because of her foreign mother.
"You...you..you..." - Haruka got angry for teasing her
"Yes, I'm listening...have you learnt at last which one of twins I am?" - asked Ariel still making fun of her. The twins one of pranks was teasing Haruka, but well, they liked teasing anyone, as they were identical twins, so sometimes even their father would be mistaking them. Or maybe he never cared enough. Who knows.
Haruka only turned and stomped angrily back to her table where her friends were( quietly laughing). And she even forgot why she went to twin table in the first place.
"Oh, and she is not alone" - commented other twin Alex- " not enough she is skipping school, so she pulls others as well" - the part " she pulls others as well" - both twins said in unison with the smirk watching Haruka's reaction. And again laughter in the shop.
"Alex and Ariel Anderson!" - loud stern voice sounded through the ice cream shop. It was another girl, who just entered shop.
"Yeees "- twins replied again in unison - " Oh, class representative" - they said with disinterest
" What that supposed to mean? But nevermind, can you both explain me what are you doing here and now in this shop and not in class?"- she was clearly upset, maybe even mad, but not that twins cared much or were afraid of her
"Vacations" - they said again together with broad smile
"Vacations?!" - now she was furious - "there is still 2 months until then!"- she shouted in disbelief
" And what class rep doing here?" - asked Alex ignoring her anger
"Me? I...I...I.." - she stuttered in sudden questioning - "I'm here to bring you back"
" Really?" - asked Ariel - " but we are not the only ones here"- and Ariel lifted his finger in direction of Haruka with friends.
"Oh..." - class rep got surprised -" What's going on today? Why nobody in the class?"- she was getting confused and angry...
Alex stood up and bit with the force took class rep arm and sat her down on his place, where he was sitting not long ago.
" Sit with us class rep and relax" - said Alex with a smile while dragging her to the table.
" I..I ...I can't"- she was stuttering again - "what about class?"
Whenever she was nervous or overflowing with emotions she would always stutter.
" How can we be in class, if our class rep is here with us"- Alex sweetly was saying closer to her ear trying to flirt with her or rather trying to tease her and knowing how she will panic and stutter, was even more fun to do so.
" I...I...I have business to attend to..." - she jumped from her seat and pushed through Alex running away from the ice cream shop. And again all present at the shop were laughing.


© 2015 Aya


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

much better so the brothers are twins good story line very descriptive

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on May 25, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015


Author

Aya
Aya

Near you, United Kingdom



About
Hello everyone, I'm new writer and English is not my first language. I'm writing my first story so any comments will be hugely appreciated. My story is a mystery genre with some romance later on as.. more..

Writing
Calm before storm Calm before storm

A Chapter by Aya


Sudden guests Sudden guests

A Chapter by Aya


Encounter Encounter

A Chapter by Aya