Chapter 4 PARTY (part 1)

Chapter 4 PARTY (part 1)

A Chapter by Aya
"

Boys fate changing at this birthday party.

"

Chapter 4 PARTY (part 1)

After Ariel arrived home, he locks himself in his room. Alex tried to knock and to have a talk with brother, but Ariel didn’t budge. Doors to Ariel’s room were locked with the key and Alex knew at some point Ariel will leave his room. He had to be patient. At around 10pm servant brought tea and some snack to Ariel’s room, so doors were opened to take it. Using this opportunity Alex made his way to the room as well: “I need to talk to you” said Alex angrily

-          - I have no wish or need to talk with you- said Ariel taking tray with tea from servant leaving door open - so please leave now.

-           -   What is wrong with you these past few days?

-           -  I’m alright, please go away already

-           - Why? �" asked sadly Alex. Ariel sat down on the windowsill, tucking his legs closer to his chest and wrapping his arms around knees.- Were you hurt somewhere during this fight?- Alex was worried. Ariel just shook his head.

-            -  I’m tired of YOU. �" Ariel spoke at last. Alex was shocked.

-           -   What do you mean?

-           - Nothing, just leave me alone, after sleep I might feel better. I’m just tired all time being mistaken for you, even if we are different, they all still mix us up.

-            - But it is normal, Ariel, don’t get upset over something like this- his brother tried to cheer him up.- we look the same to other  people, so it is normal for them to not differentiate us, and sure we are different from the inside and our capabilities are different. You are the one honour student, so correct in behaviour and talk, always serious and responsible, mature type, compared to my air head, irresponsible, lazy guy I am, who does things to get it done anyhow as soon as possible to go and play sooner. So it is ok and normal for strangers to not see differences. Stop worrying over such trivial matters.

-         -  It’s not trivial! I will change it.

-           -  Change it? - Alex was surprised his brother’s declaration �" How? Why?

But Ariel didn’t answer. He stood up from windowsill went to open door, paused for a moment and with a turn to look at his younger brother said:

-          -   Never mind. We haven’t practised today at all. Do you want to join me for training of our birthday party songs? - and slight smile appeared on both boys  faces and they went down to practice room where Ariel explained all details and some updates about their songs.  They will have clothes same as in the anime, uniform from day class. First song they both sing, but they will have third person joining them on their second song. That surprised them both, as there were no information about “special guest”. That was quite mysterious. They were given words what to learn and have to skip words what belongs to the guest. New was as well that they will have dance tutor coming over last 3 days to teach them dance in accordance to the guest, that even if they can’t train together, during performance at the ball there shouldn’t be any mistakes. They will be able to meet the guest only during performance at the ball.

-          40 hours before birthday party ball, they received their clothes and letter with information where party will take place and that it is planned party for 2 days. That was another strange thing. It was raising some worries and concerns in Ariel’s heart.

 

Party

 

5 hours before party both boys started get ready for the party. Ariel was helping Alex with the tattoo on his neck as it supposed to be on Zero neck in anime. After most things was done, they still had time, so they went over their songs once again. One hour before party car arrived and was waiting for boys. In the car while they were riding, Ariel gave gun to Alex

-          -  Here, take it, but please be careful. I don’t want you to shoot any vampires by accident during party.

They both were laughing.

-           -   As I remember correctly there wasn’t such incident  in anime, so should be fine.

At the same time, Haruka came back home. She was upset. It is her birthday, but parents abroad, friends busy and she is alone and lonely. Worst birthday ever. She entered her bedroom and saw box on her bed with the anonymous card on top of the box. She came closer cautiously and took the card. “ Get dressed and be ready as at 19.00 car will be waiting for you”. She checked the time. Was still one hour till then, plenty of time to get ready. She opened box and saw white dress. She lifted it and saw that it is exact copy of dress from anime “Vampire knight” Yukii wore at the school ball. She was getting excited now.

The place car took her, was her family second residence. They rarely took her to this mansion outside the city. She opened front door cautiously. Inside she met servant who greeted her politely and asked her to follow him. When they reached doors, she heard some people voices behind the door. She was getting nervous. Servant opened door and informed that young lady Haruka has arrived. When she stepped from behind tall servant she suddenly heard very loud noice:

-           -  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! �" people gathered in the big room shouted together.

It was biggest surprise to Haruka, but she still had much more surprises to get. She had no time to process first surprise when soft melody started playing and lady servant gave her a drink. She heard sound of the piano and she recognized the song already from anime “La cordo D’oro” �" Brand new breeze. What was next big surprise, that it was her mother  who was singing it life, with such warm, beautiful smile, all sparkling and such beautiful woman as she was, she was shining more than ever. Haruka hardly recognized her. The dress, hairdo and make up. As mother sung she was coming slowly towards Haruka, she took Haruka’s hand and took her to the front of the room, away from the entrance door, where she was frozen until now. After song ended, mother gave her small birthday present box and whispered with the smile:

-          -   It is only the beginning. And all the gift you will receive please check them after the ball.

And there was new song starting already. Again song from the same anime, but song “crescendo” and now it were 5 boys dressed as anime characters from same anime. One of singing boys took Haruka to dance while he was singing. Other guests were dancing as well all around Haruka and singing boys. All received gifts were passed to servants who were on standby near Haruka on this special task.  Song went after song and different guests were performing. All songs from cartoons and Haruka knew all of them, some guests were even joining in to sing the songs they knew too.

Haruka’s eyes went big where she heard intro from song of ON/OFF.  She was looking around to find who is going to siing this song, she was searching around between guests. Most guest were excited as well as this song was becoming hit even in the radio these days. Finally she saw twins and her smile was bigger even than her face, if it was even possible.When song finished twins at same time kissed Haruka’s both hands.  Everyone was having fun with the twins and they were congratulating them how good they looked and how good song was. After 3 more other songs from anime, it was time for the second song from the twins.  Rinne rondo- ON/OFF from “Vampire Knight Guilty”. But more than this Haruka couldn’t believe her eyes seeing Kaname character, who was special guest invited by parents.  It was her brother Ichirou. That was best gift she could ever receive.  Guests were also surprised as it was known that he is studying abroad since many years.

When song finished she hugged her brother tightly with tears in her eyes. Ichirou hugged her too and whispered:

-           -  I’m staying here now. I’m not going back there anymore. So don’t worry and I’m sorry.

-          -   Ichirou

-           - Don’t cry. Go and say thanks to parents. - but they went to parents together as Haruka didn’t want to separate from brother. That was already time for some snack so all guests went to nearby prepared dining room to have some food. After that party was going still on and there were some more performances and fun.



© 2015 Aya


Author's Note

Aya
Please read and review, hope you like it. Thank you for your time reading it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good story line yo are doing very well my friends I love the d act that she saw her brother and you showed good emotion in that

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Added on June 15, 2015
Last Updated on June 15, 2015
Tags: twins, party


Author

Aya
Aya

Near you, United Kingdom



About
Hello everyone, I'm new writer and English is not my first language. I'm writing my first story so any comments will be hugely appreciated. My story is a mystery genre with some romance later on as.. more..

Writing
Calm before storm Calm before storm

A Chapter by Aya


Sudden guests Sudden guests

A Chapter by Aya


Encounter Encounter

A Chapter by Aya