Chapter two : Sudden guests

Chapter two : Sudden guests

A Chapter by Aya

After school, they both went to visit mother’s grave and left some flowers and prayers. On the way back to home they have spotted Limousine parked in front of their house. It was surprising as it’s middle of the week and it’s rare to have visitors, so they exchanged looks with each other and speeded up towards home. The door to the living room was a bit open. Father was sitting there and having tea with the gests, but they couldn’t see who the guest was. Suddenly they were pushed from behind and they fell over through the door into the room.

-“Oh, Alex, Ariel- father got surprised on sudden boys entrance " we have been waiting for you, it’s good that you are at last here.” " father said setting aside his tea on nearby little table in front of him. You could see on his face light smile, which usually could mean he is not happy about something or someone. His face got more wrinkles for the past few months because his work was giving him more trouble than he could handle, he was really tired and it was apparent on his face today especially. He thanked the servant, who actually been the one who pushed boys inside the sitting room. Servant bowed politely and left the room closing properly doors behind him.

In the room the guests were actually Haruka-chan’s parents. They were doing business with their father and as well as both families were quite on close friends. The boys finally greeted guests the most proper and polite way there could be and apologized for such entrance. After that they took a seat on both sides of the father. Father allowed himself to summarise the purpose of this visit. He explained that they are planning a birthday party surprise for Haruka in 10 days. The theme of the party will be Anime (Japanese cartoons), as Haruka is missing Japan very much. So all birthday will be related to Japan, food, music as well as cosplay related to anime.

Parents know that boys and Haruka are close friends, so they have special request for twins. As well as other people will have some small homework too.

-“So what you have planned for us?” " Alex asked

-“ My daughter likes very much duet ON/OFF " the mother answered with nice smile "so I thought you could take upon the challenge and play their role, as well as their 2 songs are as well related to Haruka’s favourite anime”

-“ Because we are twins like this duo of singers?” " Ariel asked a bit annoyed.

- “not only that, but also I believe you can pull it off beautifully” " encouraged them Haruka’s  mother " “I’m sorry to come on such important day for your family, but we are leaving tonight for business trip and will be back only 3 days before party and you wouldn’t have enough time to get ready. And I trust you can keep it a secret from my daughter about party surprise, please.”

The guests left soon after discussing some detail and after finishing tea.



© 2015 Aya


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Aya
ON/OFF is the real duo Japanese twin singers
and their 2 songs really are included in popular Japanese cartoons (anime) "Vampire Knight"
songs: " Rinne Rondo" and "Futatsu No Kodou To Akai Tsumi"
There will be more chapters related in this my book, so you might have a peek into this anime and hear some songs :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Good story I know you are translating so some of it is worded differently than I am used to ready but It makes sense so don't worry about that keep on. Writing :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Aya

8 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Aya

8 Years Ago

If I have time today, I will post one more chapter

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 31, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015
Tags: haruka, surprise party


Author

Aya
Aya

Near you, United Kingdom



About
Hello everyone, I'm new writer and English is not my first language. I'm writing my first story so any comments will be hugely appreciated. My story is a mystery genre with some romance later on as.. more..

Writing
Calm before storm Calm before storm

A Chapter by Aya


Sudden guests Sudden guests

A Chapter by Aya


Encounter Encounter

A Chapter by Aya