Vampire

Vampire

A Chapter by Aynsley

A vampire.." He completed.

Amy stared shocked. "A what!?" She laughed uncontrolably.

Luke stared at her.. "That's why I want to show you! It's obvious you wouldn't believe me.. thanks!" He glared and walked past her. "Well I'm gonna like go now, cya."

"Luke please? I'm sorry, It's just so hard to believe. Please can you show me?"  Luke turned around.

"Fine, er come to the park at six?"

"Okay.. then.." Amy smirked. Amy turned around and started walking to her bike. "Six." She encouraged.

When she got home she lied down on her bed and thought to herself for many hours. Was he really a vampire? He couldn't be... was he? All these questions were scrambled up in her mind unanswered.

When the time finally came Amy had no idea what to do, park, six? She reminded herself. She locked the door on the way out and headed down to the park. The sky was dark and she could faintly see the stars above. The wind was chilly but luckily she bought a coat with her. It was going to be a long night.

"Luke?" She asked looking around, she couldn't see anyone, but it was exactly six, like he promised, so he ought to be there.

"Hi.." Something murmmured from the bushes..

"LUKE??" Amy was puzzled. So it was. "Wow.. you're so.."

"Different" He finished.

"You're eyes are so brown, that's strange, are you wearing contacts?"

"Um no I'm not."

"Okay then.. so if you're a vampire where are you're teeth?" She teased.

Luke opened his mouth.

"Oh my god. That's... so scary!"

"Are you scared?" He whispered.

"I don't know..." She stuttered.




© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooooh! Can't wait for more! Do another chap!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thanks Lauren, I actully made this when I was 11 and decided to post it here.. its kinda bad, so lol

Posted 13 Years Ago


ill have to agree with rain sorry D: vampirs are just getting a bit old and it makes your story much less beleivable and much more...um...corny i guess is the word here. you could also make the chapters much longeer, to get the reader really into your world.
30/100 from me for now. SORRY ! :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh jeez, please don't let this be a remake of twilight... D:
I'm no fan of twilight...(dont hurt me :D)

I guess it was okay, though it's not my...style. Though I think from another point of view, you did a good job in capturing the reader's attention. Maybe make your chapters a bit longer and more detailed...

As I said, vampires is old, so put in some kind of twist...
Dw, your writing is good, its just my likes and dislikes...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2010
Last Updated on July 1, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley