Salt Water Air.

Salt Water Air.

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I wake up to the smell of salt water. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was swimming with my boyfriend Alec and his sister Jane. Surprisingly I wasn't in my bathing suit I was in my favorite dress I could tell by the feel of the material. My brother bought it for me just before he left to fight in the Civil War. Along with my dress was my white silk cape, the silk is probably ruined. I hear talking and I know a couple of people have found me. I decide its best if they don't know that I'm awake. I slow my heart beat down and take deep breaths. I'm so tired but I'm not about to go to sleep with strangers around me so I lay here and listen.

  "Who do you think she is? Or better yet what? She looks like a vampire but has a heart beat. I think we should take her to my dad. Paul pick her up and bring her with us."

  Who was that? While I was thinking about him I almost forgot about Paul. He walked over to me slowly making it easy to track him threw his body heat. Even with my eyes closed I wasn't totally blind. He bent over and studied me for a second. As he reached for me I thought about shocking him really hard. He touched my arm and pulled back almost immediately.  

"OW!!! She shocked me! You want her you get her Jake. That f*****g hurt."

  He walked back to Jake, short for Jacob I assumed, and stood there. I wanted to burst out laughing; Paul was still rubbing his hands together when Jake started to walk towards me. He came near me and it was like fire in my chest. Him I wouldn't mind being picked up by.

  He wrapped his arms under my back and me knees picking me up in a cradle. I placed my head against his chest and took a slow but deep breath. His smell was so intoxicating. He looked down at me and his breath stopped. It quickly picked up again but Paul noticed the skip in breath.

"What's wrong Jake? Is she too pretty for you?"

  Paul was a total A*****e! If I ever decide to "wake up" I am so going to kick his a*s! Jake started walking towards what smelled like a bond fire. I was so tired I fell asleep in his arms.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on February 28, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing