Elinda *Jacobs Point of View*

Elinda *Jacobs Point of View*

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

"Dude I can't believe you think you're faster than me. Paul you can keep dreaming."

I smiled as the pack laughed. I looked at Bella to make sure she was ok. She smiled her beautiful smile and I knew she felt right at home. I walked over to the edge of the water and looked at Paul.

"If you're so much faster why don't you prove it? To the end of the beach and back, the winner gets to pick the losers punishment. Sound fair?"

  "Hell yeah I'll prove it. And when I win you have to take off all of your cloths in front of everyone."

"It’s a deal dog breath" We both settled into position and Lea stood in between.

"3…2…1…GO!" We set off like lightning. I was ahead by a foot and it was toe to toe. Then just as I was about to get to the end and circle around I saw a bright large object lying in the tide. I wondered what it was.

"Hey Paul do you see that? It's being pulled in by the tide and it looks big. We should check it out." Paul looks at me and registers the seriousness on my face. He believes I'm not kidding and trying to win the race. We ran out to the object and the closer we got to it the more it looked like a girl, a beautiful girl. I was the first to get there and look her over. It didn't look like she was a surfer girl who just road to big of a wave. She looked like a vampire but had a fluttering heartbeat. I wondered if there was anything more beautiful than her. She was wearing an old style dress with a white cape over it. It made her look like an angel of darkness with the white against her dark black curls. I wondered what her name was. The fact that I wanted her safe and I wanted her to open up her most likely stunning eyes scared me. Paul looked at me and grinned. I knew what he was thinking. He was thinking that she was a totally hot girl who would fall head over heals in love with him after he "saved her life". For some reason that thought sickened me.

"Who do you think she is? Or better yet what? She looks like a vampire and has a heart beat. I think we should take her to my dad. Paul pick her up and bring her with us."

I didn't want to go anywhere near her for fear that like any other wonderful dream she would disappear in my arms. He bent slowly to pick her up. He touched her arm and a look of pain crossed his face.

"OW!!! She shocked me! You want her you get her Jake. That f*****g hurt."

I smiled as he got up and walked over to me. The thought of touching her made the smiling stop. I had to touch her beautiful body. I didn't want to ruin her dress with the sand I was covered in but I guessed she wouldn't mind considering the silk of her cape was already ruined. Maybe I would ask Alice if she could do something to save it. What was I saying? Asking a bloodsucker for help was out of the question. I bent over and picked her up into a cradle, her head landing on my shoulder. Her closeness made me lose my breath. I quickly caught it but Paul noticed and weather she was awake or not I somehow knew she noticed it too. 

"What's wrong Jake? Is she too pretty for you?"

I actually didn't mind but I scowled at him anyway. I ran as fast as I could without hurting her to the camp where my dad was waiting and hopefully had some answers as to who she might be.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 28, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing