The Pack. *Elinda's P.O.V*

The Pack. *Elinda's P.O.V*

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I woke up to the warmth of his arms wrapped around me. I decided it was time for me to wake up. I opened my eyes to the most handsome face in the world.

  "Hi I'm Jacob Black. I'm the one that found you." His voice was so deep and loving it made me want to stay there forever. I tried to talk but the words wouldn't come. He started to look worried and looked to what seemed like an older version of him.

"What's wrong with her? Why can't she talk?" The old man looked at me and I recognized him immediately. I jumped out of Jakes lap and walked over to Billy. I hugged him tightly and he laughed.

"It's good to see you too Elinda but hunny why haven't you been drinking blood? Aro would kill you if he knew." Everyone looked confused so he explained. The reason was simple. I refused to turn into a monster. I thought about drinking animal blood like my fathers friend Carlisle but Aro wouldn't here of it so I pretended to drink human blood and bided my time until I slipped into a deep sleep that only blood would bring me out of. Of course, no one would know how to wake me up so I would sleep for all of eternity until someone figured it out.

 "What you don't know is that the only thing that would hinder her speechless is her lack of blood. Without it she would slip into a deep sleep that only blood would bring her out of. Her father, Aro, only approves of drinking human blood and Elinda often fights with Aro about it. Aro thinks that it isn't murder but Elinda's way of thinking is different. She thinks, and I quote ' To kill

Something that you once were would be to kill yourself slowly bit by bit until you are driven mad like the rest.' That was what she told me many years ago, when I first met her and I was Jacob's age." Everyone looked amazed and stunned by what he had said. I wondered why so I read their thoughts. All of them seemed to think that vampires were killers and murderers. Even when the vampires they know feed they kill the animals. I didn't want to kill them. I just wanted to find the biggest animal possible and borrow a little bit of its blood. I didn't need a lot just enough to get by. I read Jakes mind and was amazed by what I found. His exact thoughts were "God she's beautiful. I want to make her mine. Why do I feel this way? Did I finally imprint? I need to talk to Sam." Who was Sam? And what in the world was an imprint? I was happy that he wanted to make me his, but I was still with Alec. I wasn't about to cheat on him, I respected him too much. I didn't want to be so distant but I had to be. I closed my eyes and thought of only Alec. His perfect skin, his brown hair, his blood red eyes, and instantly I was in his mind.

  "Alec it's me and I'm sorry I have to keep this short but I like someone more than I like you at the moment and I would like to take a brake from us. I still like you a lot but I want to explore this new guy. Goodbye." I felt his sadness and understanding. He knew how I felt and was ok with it. The last thought I caught before I faded from his mind was "Be happy and talk to me soon." I opened my eyes and everyone was starring at me even Billy. I placed my hand on Billy's cheek and spoke to him in his mind. "I was taking care of someone threw their thoughts I will explain everything later right now I am tired and I need sleep. I will feed tomorrow and talk to all of you." He looked back at the rest of them.

"She was talking to someone. I told you she could do that in their mind. She is tired and she wants to go to bed. She is going to feed tomorrow and talk to all of us then." They all looked at me with understanding except for one. She was looking at me with a questioning gaze.

"How can a vampire sleep? And where will she sleep?" I didn't get a very good vibe from this girl and decided to ignore her. I walked over to Jake and he opened his arms. I slid into his lap and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep in his warm embrace.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 28, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing