Mysterious Gods

Mysterious Gods

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

 

I walked out slowly keeping Shay behind me.

"You're coming with me." It was a man dressed in all white. There were several like him all around with weapons and his was pointed at me.

"Protect the Princess!" Shay screamed and all of the cheerleaders went into action, kicking, punching, and fighting the guys leaving only three left. John looked ready to explode, not so happy that there was a gun pointed at my face. Shay shoved me out of the way just as the guy pulled the trigger and the bullet hit her right in the shoulder, forcing her against the wall.

"Shay!" I screamed. I looked back at the man and a fire burned inside me. It wanted a way out so badly, I put my hand up and fire shot straight at the gun hitting the guys hand in the process. The man dropped the gun and cradled his hand.

"You b***h!" He screamed. Through all of the chaos a woman dressed like Tristian, but in blue appeared.

"Watch your mouth! Tristian, cover the area in water!" A woman that I didn't know appeared, dressed in all white. Tristian just looked at the water fountains and they all exploded.

"Ok, your turn sis." Tristians sister raised her hand and the water raised as well following her instructions. She moved the water and covered all of the men. Then she opened her fist and froze the water. She turned to me and noticed Shay.

"Oh my, a human was injured." She walked toward Shay and leaned down the check on her.

"I am NOT a human." Shay stood up and raised her head high, a crown appearing on her head, "I am the daughter of Hades, God of the Underworld." At that moment nothing could surprise me.

"You should be in hell, not on earth."  Tristians sister said backing up like she was afraid to touch Shay. Tristan stepped up to us and the cheerleading group followed.

"Maybe we should finish this conversation somewhere else." It was only then that I realized there were bystanders. It was my turn to amaze someone. I stepped out from behind everyone and took out my knife. I cut the black string bracelet from my hand, a seal containing my power, and released a monster from within me. With a flash of bright light their memories were replaced with the things they would have been doing and they were back to where they were standing before all this happened. I collapsed into someone's arms, too exhausted to know who. Someone retied the bracelet to my wrist and I felt the power recede. Boo cuddled up against me, her soft fur calming and smooth. I passed out after a minute, but had a vague feeling that my twin sister was somewhere near me.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing