Curious Teenagers

Curious Teenagers

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

"Wake up sleepy head!" Shay said, her curly brown hair slapping and tickling my face.

"Tristian…Tristian… where's Tristian?" Shay raised an eyebrow and waited for an explanation. I got up and walked to my closet. Shay followed and sat me back down on the bed.

"I want to tell him to make sure he parked his bike out back or in the garage." She smirked and took off my socks, then walked to the closet and pulled out an off the shoulder ocean blue dress.

"I'm sure that’s all it was." I laughed and stepped into my dress.

"Everyone is waiting for you in the dining room Princess. Lets get there quickly; we don’t want to keep them waiting for long."

"Why do you always call me Princess?  And why do I need protecting? I can protect myself." We walked towards the dining room, passing the guest room where Tristian had been. I wanted to run to the closet and bury my head into his leather jacket. But I had to control myself, especially around Shay; if she had even a bit of evidence that I liked Tristian she would use it.

"Because. You'll be told about it in the meeting." We walked into the dining room, and my jaw dropped.

Everyone was in a solid color, like me. Some cheerleaders where in all red, some in all silver, some in all white. Tristian and his sister where in dark blue, and as I turned around, I saw Shay in a deep blood red.

"Welcome Princess." Everyone said in unison. I sat at the head of the table, and everyone took their seats as well. Tristian stood up and his sister did too.

"Hello everyone, my name is Aqua. I'm Tristians sister, and Poseidon's daughter."

I stood up and looked at her like she was insane.

"Poseidon? As in the god? Ok, you're all insane. There's no such thing. I'm human and so are all of you. Now please get out of my house and leave me alone!" When my voice rose everyone looked scared. They were pissing me off. They come into my house unannounced, without permission, saying they are the kids of gods? Hell no.

"My love, please calm down. We don't know how powerful you are." Ok, him calling me my love pissed me off to the extreme.

"I am not your love. I'm extremely powerful, and I want you OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

         The wind picked up in the room, and everyone looked really scared. I was so angry, that a fire started up around me. It circled and circled until I couldn’t see my friends anymore.

         I looked down, and my cloths were changing. The tingling that normally happened in ocean water was happening now, around fire. The fire was so hot I shut my eyes, and when the fire disappeared I opened them. I looked back down again and I was shocked. I was in all red leather and my hair had fire red streaks in it.

"So this is your fire transformation. You look like one of Hades' children." Shay looked happy, as if I really was her sister.

"Calm down hunny, before you set the house on fire." Shay wrapped her arms around me in a big hug, and ran her fingers threw my hair. I calmed down with every stroke, and soon my outfit was back to normal.

"Lets not do that again ok?" I laughed and she laughed with me.

         I sat back down, and let them explain to me what was going on.

"Gods and Goddesses do exist, and we are their children. You are the daughter of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. You are a very special demigod because you have a twin. To be a twin is a great honor, and both twins are very powerful. Your twin was taken by a witch and transformed into a cat, so it's been a little hard to track her down. As you can see, everyone is in a color. Red is for Hades, white is for Hera, silver is for Hermes, dark blue is for Poseidon, and light blue is for Aphrodite. Now please, let us start the meeting."



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing