The Phone of DOOM!

The Phone of DOOM!

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

Because I thought of a funny reason for why Pellervo's phone got text bombed.

"
I turn on my phone while we drive home from the store. Hopefully I didn't get anymore texts while it was off. If I did, someone is going to feel the pain of my new Nikes when I kick their a*s. Although, I wouldn't want to soil such nice new shoes...
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! LISTEN TO ME! I'M YOUR F*****G PHONE AND I HAVE A MILLION MESSAGES! The stupid little electronic seems to mock me with its little noises and flashing lights. The screen shows the amount of texts that I have, the number quickly increasing as the seconds pass.
I hate whoever got my number. I hate them more than I hate the rest of the Sophomore class. And I hope the fall off their chair in class tomorrow and end up getting stepped on by someone wearing stiletto heals. I also hope that I can see it, because it would make my day.
"Pellervo, who is texting you?" Peertu asks.
I show him the screen. "1,230,000 people or one really determined f****r." I answer.
"Language." Aiti grumbles. I think she has just given up on trying to make Peertu and me talk like normal, civilized human beings. I'm content with sounding like a 'delinquet with no education and a rotten family' so whatever.
"I think you just got text bombed, did you piss anyone off?" Peertu take my phone from me.
I think about today. "Marty Maniac, but he doesn't have a phone." Does he? I don't think so. That kid is to occupied with his schooling to give a damn about the outside world.
"Yeah, Maniac doesn't have a phone. Anyone else?" Peertu watches the little screen.
"No. But people sure have pissed me off." I take my phone back. The texts have stopped coming now. I decide to ignore the old ones and just open the most recent. Maybe it will tell me who has been attacking my inbox and why.
'Pellervo! Pellervo! Pelllllllllllervooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi.'
"Huora!" I shout. Huora is pretty much my phone's name, I call it that all the time.
Whoever has been sending me texts is going to get hit tomorrow. I don't have time to deal with a gazillion and one texts! I have stuff to do! Like... Nothing. I have absolutely nothing to do. D****t.
I respond to the text from who-knows. 'Who the hell are you? Are you happy with yourself? Shithead.' Peertu reads it over my shoulder as I type.
"That's mean." He says.
"Your face is mean to my eyes, am I complaining?" I shoot back. Peertu fake sobs in the backseat with his hands over his face. Why is he so dramatic all the time? I'd think he was the little sibling, not me! But nope, he's older than me even though he acts like a five year old. He drives me insane.
'It's Mike and the other guys from lunch! Angie gave us your number. Hope you don't mind.' The reply text said.
"Who was it?" Peertu asks.
"Mike and some other guys." I answer as I type out a text.
"Who's Mike? Why are guys texting you? Did they have the wrong number?" Of course Peertu thinks if guys were to text me, they would have to have the wrong number. But, I'm just as surprised as him. Angie and Kayla barely text me, and here I am getting text bombed by a bunch of gamers.
"They know it was me, idiot." I roll my eyes.
"At least I'm not the one getting s**t thrown at me during lunch!" Peertu glares at me.
"You're a jerk, do you know that?" I bite my lip, trying not to let tears fall from my eyes. WHo the hell does he think he is? That f*****g stung, and he is bringing it up. What a brother he is.
Wait. But if Peertu saw, who else did? Peertu sits on a completely different side of the lunchroom. That must mean that pretty much everyone saw Brian throw things at me and humiliate me.
Brian is going to get a size eight shoe up his a*s tomorrow. I hate people like him.
'All I wanted to ask you is if you wanted to play Dead Space at lunch again, my phone freaked out and attacked yours.' Mike sends me another text.
Well, on the bright side, I now have lunch plans. Me + Monster + animal crackers = Epically pwning at Dead Space!
'Hellz ya, I'm in. PS. I just lost the game.' I text back.


© 2011 Becky Lawrence


Author's Note

Becky Lawrence
Guess what?
I JUST LOST THE GAME!
Take that people.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good as always, and pretty funny.
Just a question, do you have finnish family? i am really intrigued by the fact that your main character is finnish.
Keep it up:)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing