Second Day: BREAKDOWN! ~Woooo!~

Second Day: BREAKDOWN! ~Woooo!~

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

The title may or not be related... I was just listening to the song Alle Meine Entchen when I had to name the chapter...

"
I pick up my bag and leave the class. It's lunchtime now, and my day hasn't been that terrible! It's amazing! Somehow I found a way to push all the crappy people out of my thoughts and just occupy my mind with happy thoughts of shooting down digital creatures. Yeah, those are my happy thoughts. Gross, right?
As I walk to the tech lab, I take a can of Monster out of my bag. This stuff is pretty much my addiction. Without the amount of caffeine I take in everyday, I would be a complete bore. I would also be tired as hell.
Outside the tech lab door I can hear the gamers yelling at their computers. I smirk as I walk in. "Is there room for one more?" I ask. Mike looks up for a split second and smiles, welcoming me in. I walk over to where he is and wait for one of them to pause or die.
"Hey, if you have an iPod, plug it into the speakers over there." Mike points to a big desk in the corner. "This room is too quiet without some kind of music playing. I don't care if all you have on there is Katy Perry s**t."
"Do I look like the person to listen to Katy Perry?" I ask as I go to the desk.
"I don't know..." Mike shrugs.
I guess my iPod will be a happy surprise for them. No Katy Perry or anything else like that is on here. Just good ole heavy-as-hell bands that make people want to mosh. And not circle pits or jump-mosh, the fun ones like walls of death and the like.
I mess with the settings on the speakers for a bit before hitting play. When everything is how it should be, I put my iPod on shuffle. I look at the guys, wondering what they will say to We Butter The Bread With Butter. Probably something stupid.
Or maybe something like...
"BREAKDOWN!" Mike shouts.
"WOO!" The rest of the guys answer.
"Nice." I chuckle. "So, who is everyone?" I ask Mike. I have no idea who any one is except him.
"Pellervo, the guys. The guys, Pellervo." Mike thinks he is answering my question.
"Wow, thanks, now I know what gender they all are. Which is really helpful, Mike, because a few of them look a lot like chicks." I respond sarcastically. One of them has really long hair, but he's still obviously a guy.
"Okay. Say your names." Mike drones.
They all speak together. I only catch the names Chaz and David, and I don't know who they belong to. "Please try that again, and one at a time." I sigh.
And they tell me one by one their names. Chaz, the guy that made fun of my jacket. David, the long haired guy. And Shannon, a timid looking kid that looks like he is a freshman.
"Thank you." I laugh. "Now, who wants to get beat by a girl?" I sit down at one of the computers.
"You can't beat me! I'm the gingerbread man!" Chaz yells.
"You messed that up..." Mike sighs. "It's you can't catch me."
"Well, blah."
These guys are idiots, and I f*****g love it.


© 2011 Becky Lawrence


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

544 Views
Added on February 28, 2011
Last Updated on February 28, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing