EPISODE 4 : THE DARKEST DINNER NIGHT

EPISODE 4 : THE DARKEST DINNER NIGHT

A Chapter by Bargavi

RECAP
The two boys had a good time in front of India Gate where Ronak doesn't want to inform that he is in New Delhi to his mother. He catches a flight from New Delhi and reaches Mumbai. Ashish goes on a political meeting where many police officers salute him but he opens his car glass and gives a smile at Ajay. The Commissioner, Mr.Rathore asks Ajay about the public's control, but he questions back about the public (or) his control. Is there something happened between the Minister Ashish and a Police officer Ajay?


MUMBAI
Ronak notices Janki Devi waiting to have dinner at the dining hall for Raghuveer's arrival.


NEW DELHI
Ashish and his wife Avantika have dinner in their bedroom where Adarsh has his dinner alone in the dining hall.


MUMBAI
Raghuveer reaches his house at midnight where Ronak notices his father's arrival. 

Ronak suddenly goes in front of Raghuveer and says. 

Ronak : Hi, dad.

Raghuveer gets shocked to see Ronak in Mumbai.


NEW DELHI
Ajay gets a call on his mobile from an unknown number when he is on the way home. He picks up the call and suddenly asks his Police Jeep driver to stop on the midway with no clue.


TO BE CONTINUED...


© 2023 Bargavi


Author's Note

Bargavi
What do you think of the dialogue and story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on June 4, 2023
Last Updated on August 7, 2023
Tags: Family Drama, Mystery


Author

Bargavi
Bargavi

Chennai, TamilNadu, India



Writing