EPISODE 6 : THE INNER VOICES

EPISODE 6 : THE INNER VOICES

A Chapter by Bargavi

RECAP
Adarsh notices Anjali sneaking into her bedroom at midnight. Ajay asks his Jeep drive to leave the place midway after getting a call from an unknown number. He meets a guy who sells ice-cream in a rickshaw at midnight and buys an ice-cream from him without paying for the ice-cream. Ronak notices Janki Devi waiting for his arrival to have breakfast at the dinner hall the next morning and he reaches the dining hall for breakfast. They both decide to have their breakfast and visit the temple. Why is Anjali sneaking into her bedroom at midnight? What is going on between an ice-cream guy and Ajay? Is Ronak and his mother Janki Devi getting closer to each other?


MUMBAI
Ronak and his mother Janki Devi have their breakfast and start from their home to visit the temple by car. Janki Devi opens the car door where Ronak stops her and asks

(Ronak and Janki Devi’s discussion)

Ronak: Can we take an auto-rickshaw for visiting the temple?

Janki Devi sees Ronak with confusion and replies as:

Janki Devi: Yes, Son and closes the car’s door.

Ronak holds Janki Devi’s hand and they both start to walk out of the Malhotra Mansion’s compound where the car driver notices with a shock. He suddenly starts to message someone on his mobile where Ronak notices him from the side-view mirror of a two-wheeler which is passing through the street of his house.


NEW DELHI
Ajay suddenly reaches New Delhi airport the next morning to meet his childhood friend. A young guy, Airport customs officer in New Delhi who always cares about his friendship and nothing else named “Kabir Mohammad Shah”

Kabir notices Ajay’s sudden arrival at the airport without any intimation and gets confused for a few minutes and then welcomes Ajay with a smiling face. They both go to Kabir’s cabin room and start discussing.

(Ajay and Kabir’s discussion)

Ajay: Hi

Kabir: Hi, Is everything alright?

Ajay: Yes good. Is everything alright here?

Kabir: Yes. Why? What happened?

Ajay: Just tighten the customs securities even more and let the discussion be private.

Kabir: Sure, I will see to it. So how about coffee?

Ajay: No, it’s okay. I have to reach court to attend a case. We will have a coffee meeting tonight.

Kabir: Yes, Sure. See you tonight.

Ajay comes out of the Kabir’s cabin room and notices a group of people surrounding a person at the airport.



 TO BE CONTINUED...


© 2024 Bargavi


Author's Note

Bargavi
What do you think of the dialogue and story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on September 14, 2023
Last Updated on February 6, 2024
Tags: Family Drama, Mystery


Author

Bargavi
Bargavi

Chennai, TamilNadu, India



Writing