EPISODE 7 : THE GLOSSY LIPS

EPISODE 7 : THE GLOSSY LIPS

A Chapter by Bargavi

RECAP

After completing breakfast, Ronak and his mother Janki Devi goes to visit a temple by auto rickshaw instead of taking their car where the car driver notices with a shock and suddenly starts to message someone on his mobile. When they both walking out of the Malhotra Mansion’s compound, Ronak notices the car driver is messaging someone through the side-view mirror of a two-wheeler which is passing through the street of his house. Ajay suddenly reaches New Delhi airport to meet his childhood friend and a young guy who is a custom officer named Kabir. Ajay asks to tighten the custom securities even more and also says that let the discussion between them be private. They both plans to have a coffee meet on the same day night. Ajay notices a group of people surrounding a person at the airport on the way out of the airport. To whom the Malhotra Mansion’s car driver suddenly messaging? Will Ronak finds out after noticing their car driver’s behaviour? Why Ajay asks Kabir to tighten the custom securities even more and also says to keep their discussion private? To whom and why are all a group of people surrounding a person at the airport?

 

 

NEW DELHI

Ajay notices a young girl wearing a red coloured midi dress, high heels and a glossy lipstick.

 

(Ajay and Kabir’s discussion)

 

Ajay: Who is she?

 

Kabir: She is a well-known model and also a budding actress in Mumbai and her native is Patna named Shanaya Chaudhary.

 

Ajay: Okay, we will meet on today’s night in Khan market.

 

Kabir: Yes, okay sure.

 

Ajay bids goodbye to Kabir where he notices that Shanaya smiles on seeing him. Ajay was clueless and left the place.

 

MUMBAI

Ronak and his mother Janki Devi reaches Vaishnavi Devi temple where they both meet Bindu in front the temple. Janki Devi and Bindu welcomes each other.

 

(Ronak and Bindu’s conversation)

 

Bindu: Hi son, how are you?

 

Ronak: Yes, all good.

 

Bindu: Okay, so what are all the places you are planning to visit other than New Delhi? son.

 

Ronak: Do you have any plans other than following us?

 

Bindu gives an uneasy smile to Ronak and bids goodbye to both of them.

 

When both started to proceed inside the temple. Ronak notices a women who’s wearing a black coloured designer saree, free hair styled, high heels with a glossy lipstick and busy with a phone call. She started to smile on seeing Janki Devi when she was on the call. Ronak was clueless and went inside the temple with his mother Janki Devi.

 

 

          TO BE CONTINUED....


© 2024 Bargavi


Author's Note

Bargavi
What do you think of the dialogue and story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on May 1, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024
Tags: Family Drama, Mystery


Author

Bargavi
Bargavi

Chennai, TamilNadu, India



Writing