EPISODE 5 : THE SPARKLING EYES

EPISODE 5 : THE SPARKLING EYES

A Chapter by Bargavi

RECAP
Ronak notices Janki Devi waiting for Raghuveer's arrival to have dinner at the dinner hall. Ashish and Avantika have dinner in their bedroom whereas Adarsh has his dinner alone in the dinner hall. Raghuveer reaches his house at midnight where Ronak suddenly comes in front of him and says "Hi, Dad". He gets shocked to see Ronak in Mumbai. Ajay gets a call on his mobile from an unknown number when he is on the way to his home where he picks the call and suddenly asks his Police Jeep driver to stop on the midway with no clue.Is there something missing between Father - Son duo? Who is the unknown person calling Ajay on his mobile at the midnight?


NEW DELHI
Adarsh notices, A young girl, daughter of a Minister (Ashish's daughter) in New Delhi with modern thoughts named "Anjali Kashyap" sneaking into her bedroom at the midnight. 

Ajay asks the driver to leave the place and starts to drive on his own. He drives for some kilometres and suddenly takes a U-turn where he notices a guy with an ice-cream rickshaw. 

(Ice cream guy and Ajay's conversation)

Ajay goes to the guy and asks:

Ajay : Could you please offer an ice-cream?

The guy offers an ice-cream.

Ajay : How much is the cost?

The ice-cream guy : For the ice-cream or something else.

Ajay : For both (with a smile).

The ice-cream guy smiles back and leaves the place without getting paid.


MUMBAI
The next morning, Ronak comes to the dining hall to have breakfast where he notices Janki Devi waiting for his arrival.

(Ronak and Janki Devi 's Discussion)

Ronak : Good morning, Mom.

Janki Devi : Good morning, Son. Do you want to have pasta or something else?

Ronak : Did you have your breakfast?

Janki Devi : It's okay, Son. I will have it later.

Ronak : Okay, But I thought of  visiting the temple after breakfast.

Janki Devi : Then let us have breakfast together and visit the temple (with a smile).


 TO BE CONTINUED...


© 2024 Bargavi


Author's Note

Bargavi
What do you think of the dialogue and story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on June 17, 2023
Last Updated on February 6, 2024
Tags: Family Drama, Mystery


Author

Bargavi
Bargavi

Chennai, TamilNadu, India



Writing