Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Blessed_Angel

  Tears streamed down her face as she read the last line over and over again. He only wanted her to be happy and to live a good life but what he probably did not think about is that she could never live a happy life with out him. He was her whole world, her whole existence and now she had lost him. Solveig's thought was interrupted when she saw Oma barged in to the room. His eyes were glowing with anger but had a concerned look on his face and you could see the heat radiating off of his head. 
"Have you seen Kyra!" He demanded
"No i have not. Why do you need her anyway?" 
"It does not concern you. I need to find her so if you don't know where she is i will just leave."
"Wait Oma, tell me why you look angry but yet concerned. Is she ok?"
"Listen Solveig,  Kyra is in great danger. She needs to be found before, before they find her."
"Waite till who finds her Oma"
"Her parents."
 Solveig looked confused. She did not know how that can be a bad thing if her parents found her. Oma ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. He knew something bad was going to happen to Kyra but the thing is he seems really concerned about her buy why?
"Listen I need your help Solveig. I need you to find her before it is to late."
"Oma but what will happen to her if i don't find her."
Oma let out a sigh and closed his eyes. She thought she saw a few tears fall from his eyes. 
"Oma are you ok?"
"Yeah i am fine. Listen if you don't find her and her parents do let's just say this world will be come hell."He walked closer to Solveig and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Please find her."
She nodded "Ok i will find her but i need someone to go with me"
"I knew you would say that so i asked Hadie to go with you but you can't go running around as a wolf you need to turn back."
Solveig staired at him. He knew she could not do it. Not that she could not but it was impossible to do that and he knew that. Solveig shook her wolf head. "Oma you know it is impossible to change back if it does not happen naturally first."
Oma shook his head "No it is possible but only a few could accomplish that task. Listen Solveig i know you can do it because Lucillian told me you were different and you picked up on the training with out having troubles not one. It came easily to you. So please try."
"Fine i will try but i make no promises that it will work but tell me how do you change any way?"
"Well their is a few steps. First you need to clear your mind from everything. Then you need to concentrate on your body changing. Your bones are shifting in to a persons your facial features changing and your whole appearance changing. After all that you just take deep breaths and let the rest happen. It is that simple. Ok you try now."
  She nodded and took a few deep breaths before she cleared her mind. She erased her mind of everything. She erased the memories she had, the thoughts of love, Hope, and fear. Her mind was completely cleared now and she was ready to change. Now focusing on her body changeing Solveig felt every thing in her beginning to change. The pain of her bones twisting beneath her skin made her cringe. Knowing that she must stay focused Solveig bared her teeth and stayed strong as her body changed. She looked down at her feet and saw it changing in to fingers. Before she knew it she was human again. Solveig felt a blanket being thrown on her. Now realizing she was completely nude she rapped the thick blanket around her. 
   She could feel her face blush. Oma could not help but laugh at her. Obviously she had no idea that after you change back you are nude. After all the clothing falls off of you when you change. He turned to Solveig and smiled as he handed her a blue dress with a green lace around the middle. "Ok now get dressed and Hadie will be here soon." He began to walk away but stopping at the door he turned around and said "Thanks for helping me" Then he was gone.
    Solveig was confused on why he cared for Kyra so much. Their must be something he is not telling anyone something that is very important. Slipping in to the dress Solveig saw in the corner of her eye a person. She pulled the dress down and turned to see who it was but when she looked no one was their. 
"Solveig"
She jumped at the sound of Hadie's voice. Once she realized who it was she let out a sigh of relief. "Hadie don't sneak up on me like that"
"I am sorry but it looked like you were confused of something."
"Oh. That. I thought i saw someone at the window but i guess i was wrong. Anyway ready to go"
Hadie nodded and walked out the door with Solveig. "Did Oma tell you anything about why we can't let her parents find her before we do?"
"Yeah he said it will mean trouble big trouble."
"I see. well do you know where to start looking because i have not a clue" 
Solveig let out a sigh "No i have no idea where to start but i think her chambers will be a good place since her sent is stronger their."
  Hadie nodded at the suggestion to look in Kyra's room. By the look on her face she thought it was a great idea. As they crossed the hall that lead to Kyra's room Solveig saw Lucillian standing in front of them. She rubbed her eyes but the image would not go away. Hadie turned to her. She had a worried look on her face but she said nothing about her concern. Solveig turned to Hadie.
"Hadie go to the room i will meet you their. I have a quick think i need to do ok."
"Ok Solveig but hurry up we don't have much time." 
   Hadie then disappeared down the hall. Making sure Hadie was no where in sight Solveig walked up to Lucillian. Her eyes were wide open in confusion. Lucillian had a smile on his face but his eyes read danger.
"Lucillian is that you?"
He smiled "Yeah but i am not here. Not exactly. See you can only see me Jessica"
"Umm my new name is Solveig"
"Oh i am sorry i did not know. It won't happen again but now back to what i was saying. You are the only one who can see me. I need your help Solveig you are in great danger. Don't trust them"
"Don't trust who?"
"Oma, Kur, Hadie. All of them."
"But why? They all have been so.."
"Been so what? Nice. See Solveig  they are playing you. You are a big threat to them and they know that now but it was to late. They are scared you will ruin all their plans. Their plans to wipe out the human population. See the hunt to find Kyra is a trap. Hadie will lead you in to a trap and you will be killed. Please Solveig be careful."
The sounds of foot steps coming down the hall made Lucillian shut up. He then turned from the noise to Solveig. "Now listen and Listen carefully i need you to play along with their plan till i come back again. Please Solveig it is up to you you are the only one who can stop this. If not the world is done for do you hear me. If you don't succeed the world will be torn apart and everything we know will be no more."He paused "I must go now, just remember my love don't let them succeed. I trust you completely." Then he vanished.


© 2011 Blessed_Angel


Author's Note

Blessed_Angel
please comment thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sad beginning. Little time for sadness. She must make plans to be strong and try to hold her position. I like the conversations and the warning. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great job!! I really enjoyed reading this and the detail in it. This chapter really brought the story together, and I'm really intrigued. Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


write more!!!! we want more!!!! great chapter!!! ;P

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is getting better and better. This is a great read and you wrote this very well. Wonder what the next chapter shall hold. Keep on writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really good. I'm glad Luciallian is back, he's a good character. Well written, I like this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

Blessed_Angel
Blessed_Angel

CLARKSVILLE, TN



About
Hello all my name is Blessed_Angel. I am a first time mom of a baby girl named Sayge and she is my world. i have a great fiance and i love him so much. I love to ride horses and take care of animals.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


Escape Escape

A Poem by Katie Marie