Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Blessed_Angel

Walking down the dark rode, still in wolf form, Jessica could not come to her senses that this was actually happening to her.It was actually real, Werewolves were actually real. Jessica shook her head trying to wake her self up. "This is not happening not this it is not. Not to me. I am mot special. What did i do to deserve this?" Jessica was to deep in to her own self pity to realize someone was walking right behind her.
"You know rampaging on and on about how horrible this is won't help you"
Jessica nearly broke her leg from spinning around so sudden. Once she realized who it was her ears pinned back and she glared at him."What the hell are you doing following me"She demanded.
Lucillian smiled. "Well i had to follow you to make sure you did nothing crazy. Like kill your self, or expose us. Let's just say i am your.....Mentor." 
Jessica shook her head and turned around to began walking but Lucillian leaped in front of her. Jessica snarled at him. "What the hell i want to go home" She screamed.
"No you can't till you change back"
"And when will that be Lucillian"She snarled
"I don't know" he paused "it is different for everyone"
Jessica gave him a what the f**k look. "So you are telling me i could be stuck like this for days even years!"
"Jessica please don't yell it will.."
"Will what bring attention to us.. Good let it i don't give a damn if they find us!"
Lucillian looked around trying to see if anyone herd her annoying rampage that is going on. Lucillian shook his head at her childish tantrum that she was throwing. He let out a sigh and calmly looked at her.
"Listen Jessica i know this is all a shock to you but you need to learn to accept it i..."
"Accept it i will never be able to see my family again and you are telling me to Accept it!"
"Jessica SHUT UP and listen to me. I was trying to be nice because i went through the same thing as you but now i have no choice to be a hard a*s on you."
Jessica sat down and sighed "Ok i will listen to you tell me what i need to do and know."
"Jessica you need to come and stay with me till you change back and by the looks of this it won't be for a long time." Lucillian paused he could see in her eyes she wanted to know how long it would take. "It will be between two years to three but don't worry Kur is handling the family thing. See about right now your family believes you were caught in a gun fight between two gangs and got killed." he paused once more. "And kur has planted a body that looks like you to convince them you are dead."
Lucillian saw small tears roll down Jessica's face. He walked up to her and nudged her gently. Jessica looked at him and smiled a bit but the tears still kept flowing down her face like a river flows through the land.Lucillian turned to the sky to see dawn was approaching he stood up tail swaying gently and turned to Jessica. 
"We need to go jessica" he said in a calm voice. 
"Ok" She managed to say as she stood up.
As the two made their way down the road Lucillian turned to her. "I know this is hard for you but i promise it will get better Jessica" but their was no response from her she just continued walking lost in her own thoughts.
................................................................................................................
When they got to Lucillians house Jessica was shown where she would be sleeping. Her room had a nice big bed with golden sheets and red pillows with gold lining. Above was a canape that draped over the bed like the branches of a weeping willow drapes over the trunk of the tree. Just on the other side of the room was a big red dresser that had a swirl pattern on the top that ran down to the handle and disappeared behind the dresser. The walls were a calming white color and the flooring was nice oke wood. 
Jessica scanned the room unsure on what to do and if she should stay. All she could think about is her family morning her staged death and how miserable they must be. Jessica sat on the floor and sighed. In about a minute or so, the door opened and Lucillian walked in. He was in his human form now. "Jessica would you like to clean up?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his black hair. Jessica turned to him and stood up. "how can i? I have no thumbs" She said as she looked up at him.
Lucillian nodded. "I see that. but i mean someone give you one."
"You don't mean.."
Lucillian laughed "Oh no not me my sister. Kyra"
"Oh"Jessica said. She then looked at him "I thought you had no family"She barked.
Lucillian smiled "No she is not actually my sister i just call her that because i am like her bigger brother."
"Bigger brother? How old is she anyway?"
"Well since she was turned when she was seven and it has been like four years she will be eleven"
Jessica looked at him "She was only Seven when she had to go through what i am going through" She paused "Poor girl"
Their conversation was interrupted when two people barged in to the room.One of them was Kur but the other one she had no idea who she was. At first Jessica thought it was Kyra but this girl was around nineteen not eleven. Lucillian turned to the two and nodded. he then turned back to jessica."So do you want Kyra to help you get clean?" Jessica said nothing she just nodded "Good but i am terribly sorry i need to go attend some business." Jessica nodded as lucillian walked out.As they exited Jessica picked up a few words. 
"It did not go as planned.. the child lives"
And that was all she could get out before the door closed.


© 2011 Blessed_Angel


Author's Note

Blessed_Angel
hope you like this chapter.. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this chapter. I like the conversation. Hard to lose everything you were. I like the pace of the story. A very good storyline so far. You have my attention. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like this. It is very different but very interesting. I want to read more. This plot is forming into something great! I shall read on!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Better on this one. Catches the reader's attention more at the beginning of the chapter. Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good chapter, the characters are really good and I like where you are going with this. Well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's progressing very well. Can't wait for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


another great chapter good job and keep on writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2011


Author

Blessed_Angel
Blessed_Angel

CLARKSVILLE, TN



About
Hello all my name is Blessed_Angel. I am a first time mom of a baby girl named Sayge and she is my world. i have a great fiance and i love him so much. I love to ride horses and take care of animals.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


A View on Life A View on Life

A Poem by Thea