CLARISSA ELLES

CLARISSA ELLES

A Chapter by Dani

                                             CLARISSA ELLES
Hey, I'm Clarissa, Clare for short. I have a fraternal twin sister, Tristen, though it's hard to think of her as my twin since we're so different. Anyways, we've recently moved to this creepy neighborhood in Georgia. Ugh, seriously! There's this gigantic forest in our backyard that our dad fenced off. And the houses all are ancient and large like manors. We have this freaky old neighbor that always says strange things.Oh! Don't get me wrong! I also really love how quiet and peaceful it is. There's also this gorgeous lake that I like to write my poems and stories at. I even made a little spot under a large tree using the leaves and grass, while bringing a pillow, towel, and blanket with me. There's also a beach too, but me and Tristen aren't heading there until we're used to things. I guess where we live is handy, since we can walk to the stores from where we live. The car is hardly ever used now.

Anyways, I love love writing and painting. Actually, I get to paint a mural of flowers and fairies on my side of the wall, it's gonna be great! I love sitting back and watching the clouds, but Tristen justs keeps going. But, if there's two things we have in common, it's that we love the countryside and everything to do with animals. We work with our mom (she's a vet/farmer) and help take care of the animals we get. I'm saving up money so we can get this German Shepard we have reserved at the shelter, my job now is walking dogs for our neighbors. 

Well, I guess that's all there is to say. Oh wait! There's also this empty old house me and Tristen hang out in. We think it's a mansion. We have lots of fun in there.


© 2010 Dani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on December 30, 2009
Last Updated on January 28, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Dani
Dani

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm a little on the goth side, but I can still be upbeat, but then again, aren't all tomboys? I'm random as heck, when I say things, I might not mean it. I'm a goofball older sister of two little sist.. more..

Writing
Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani


Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani