Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Dani

Moving. That wasn't a word Clarissa heard often. She couldn't think of being away from her old apartment in New Hampshire. She wouldn't be able to get used to the fact that she had her own room now. For twelve years she had lived in New Hampshire. She could have been off better if she didn't stay in the same room as her sister Tristen, but she had loved it. 
But that was the past now. Her mother and father decided to move further South into Georgia. Not that she didn't like Georgia, but she was panicking at how different Georgia was compared to New Hampshire. Clarissa stared out the car window, she hadn't moved since the car parked outside their new home. 

"Clarissa, why don't you and Tristen take a ride on that St. Charles Street Car I read about this place? It'll take you uptown. Get familiar with your surroundings already!"


Clarissa sighed. Familiar with what!? A spooky ghost town?! Because that seems to be where you bought this old house!  Clarissa got out, calling out for her sister. "Tristen! Hey Tristen, come on already!"

A girl with brown hair appeared. She wore a yellow tank top, red skort, red boots and a long tannish coat. "Yeah. yeah I know! So, where's this car anyways?"


"I don't know. Where would the St. Charles Street Car be?" Clarissa snapped.


"Oh, cool down, Claire. You know I was just kidding.: Tristen waved her hand in a sachet type of way.

"Yes, yes I do. It's just ... Doesn't this place kinda, I dunno, creep you out?" She paced back and forth for a bit. Looking out into the distance. She looked down, "Never mind, let's go."


© 2010 Dani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on January 26, 2010
Last Updated on January 28, 2010


Author

Dani
Dani

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm a little on the goth side, but I can still be upbeat, but then again, aren't all tomboys? I'm random as heck, when I say things, I might not mean it. I'm a goofball older sister of two little sist.. more..

Writing
Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani


Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani