The Gay Chicken-Chapter One

The Gay Chicken-Chapter One

A Chapter by Blobfishlover
"

I don't own Superman, but I do own this sexy plot.

"

PROLOGUE


Once upon a time, there was a chicken named Akala. Akala was indeed, gay. His father, on the other hand, was severely homophobic meaning he hates the fact of two guys making out and calling it a relationship. Akala came out to his father within a few minutes of realizing he was gay, and said to his father…

“Father Chicken?”

“Yes Akalalalaa?”

“I am gay.”

Later that night, Father Chicken got on a chair, hung up a noose, and killed himself, knowing that he could not live with the fact that his son was gay. Akala saw this, and was heartbroken because he already loss his mother in the “INCIDENT”. Though the chicken was extremely sad about the sudden death of his father, he continued on with life and moved far away to pursue his new passion with the life insurance money. He went to the big apple 2 miles away from his apartment and met Superman. Superman and Akala were best friends. After a couple days, the chicken's feelings started to grow stronger… more romantic for Superman. He thought it was time to tell Superman about him being gay hoping, in return, Superman would one day be his bae. To do this, Akala took Superman out to his favorite place, The Apple Fair. This fair consisted of bobbing for oranges and buying bananas. When they entered the fairgrounds, they went on many rides which made Akala’s bank account starving. After a day filled with fun and laughter, Akala was finally ready to tell his dark secret.

000615c7abc8a99c5b96e123841e0cbb.jpg

CHICKEN POV


Man… my palms are so sweaty. I wonder if Superman will accept me for the gay, sweaty, overweight chicken I am. I don’t want to repeat the incident that happened with my father. Well I guess it’s time.


END OF CHICKEN POV


Akala pulled Superman to the side, away from the scurrying crowd. Superman had a confused look on his face and had an eyebrow raised. Chicken took a deep breath of air and cleared his throat.




CHICKEN POV


“ Superman….. I’m gay”I said. The weight that was once on my chest felt lighter as the words escaped my mouth. But the feeling of anxiety was still there because I was still waiting for his reaction. I was slightly frightened by the blank stare that he was sending my way. What scared me more is when he started to laugh like his life depended on it. The pit in my stomach grew and grew until all I saw was black.


Author's note- Next chapter update will be 1/13/18

p.s. don't mind the grammatical errors unless you ddoooo!


© 2018 Blobfishlover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Im on your account sophia it was amzing


Posted 5 Years Ago


pretty gwed pretty gwed pretty gwed pretty gwed

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Waiting with strong inhalation of breath for the next installment. Making wagers among my baes as to outcome.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2018
Last Updated on March 13, 2018


Author

Blobfishlover
Blobfishlover

England , MD



About
I love the Blobfish, but ALMOST none of my stories are about the Blobfish, sadly. more..

Writing