The Gay Chicken-Chapter Eight

The Gay Chicken-Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Blobfishlover
"

GAYNESS TO MAX

"

CTHULHU POV

 

I looked to my side and saw none other than my ex-boyfriend, Chakaka. This was awkward. Before much could be said I noticed my Akala was missing. I looked to the sky to see that fat lucid feathered lump in someone else's arms that appeared to be Superman. I exploded from my place flying towards them with Chakaka flying next to me. We were skrting trying to catch up with that slimy b@$tard. Superman made a sharp cut to the side and went through a cloud. I followed in suit trying to catch up. After the cloud dispersed into sexy c**k-roaches. I let out an Animalistic grunts. Chakaka came up next to me and asked where they went. I really didn’t listen to him. “Hey if we help each other get Akala back how about we share him.” Chakaka said. Share him? I don’t know if I could share him for my raging homosexual love for him might be to strong. Akala o Akala art thou so gay for me to be a raging homosexual. Okay I guess I’ll go with this plan for the time being.

 

 

END OF CTHULHU POV

 

SUPERMAN POV

 

As I lay Akala in a microscopic bed I hurry to lock the doors so no unwelcome people come and visit. Now you may be wondering where I am staying. Right now me and my lovely gay chicken are in the sewers that I stole from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I placed traffic cones at the entrance with hidden cameras in them to see the pedestrians that walked busily down the avenue. I bent down and opened the fridge and grabbed the chicken legs. I guess fried chicken it is for tonight. As I slowly dipped the chicken in the oil I remembered something very vital. Akala hates underseasond foods. I grabbed two cups of black pepper and dumped it on top of the chicken. After the chicken was cooked I brought it to Akala’s room. I knocked on the door and said “Housekeeping” in my thick Mexican accent. I heard no answer so I grabbed an axe and chopped the door down. I chucked the axe down the toilet and continued on with the adventure. I slammed the plate on the nightstand. Akala shot up off the bed. He looked to the side and threw up and then swallowed it up. I wish that throw up was in my mouth. “I can’t believe you want to feed me chicken.” Akala said. I looked at him confused. Why does he not like chicken? “ Get Out!” Akala said in pulsating anger. I left the room to give the chicken some space.

 

 

END OF SUPERMAN POV




© 2018 Blobfishlover


Author's Note

Blobfishlover
HI

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018


Author

Blobfishlover
Blobfishlover

England , MD



About
I love the Blobfish, but ALMOST none of my stories are about the Blobfish, sadly. more..

Writing