The Gay Chicken-Chapter Two

The Gay Chicken-Chapter Two

A Chapter by Blobfishlover

SUPERMAN’S POV



When chicken pulled me to the side I was confused but then saw the fear that reflected in his eyes. I felt something in my chest at the thought of Akala being afraid of someone or worse, me. Akala has been a great friend to me. I remember like it was just yesterday when I met him. (cuz it kinda was.)


FLASHBACK  



I was walking on a sidewalk of some street thinking about life.  My train of thought was knocked off when I bumped into something big and tall (hahah). I looked up and saw the most mesmerizing eyes.  They were hazel with a hint of blue and green and brown and gold. HE had a cherry flavored snow cone in his hand that spilled all over my shirt. (very romantic). He had a shocked look on his face. I looked down at my shirt and frowned with my gay face(that isn't silly...it’s sad.). It was my favorite shirt.  The guy thing person looked and stuttered “ S-or-ry”. MAN this is so cliche.  But whatever. BUT WHATEVER! I'M IN LOVE!!???? ANYWAY… Superman was looking at the chicken in front of him and said “ I like your glasses”. The boy seemed to have urinated himself. “ Uh oh seems like someone had an accident” said Superman. Then Superman picked him up and threw him over his shoulder, and carried him to the bathroom. He said he was sorry because his bladder was filled with snow-cone juice and it would take a while to empty it.


FLASHBACK END


SUPERMAN POV


Ever since then we have been inseparable. I looked back at akala when he said the words “ Superman….. I’m gay”, and I started laughing because I already knew that he was as straight as a circle.


CHAPTER 2


Akala and Superman looked in each other's eyes. An awkward silence passed through the air. Superman was the first to diminish the tension in the air by coughing, then letting the air go back to the uncomfortable atmosphere. Akala had just woken up. He woke up to an unusual surrounding, soon to find out that it was Superman's house. Akala was confused when he woke up. Then he remembered what happened. His face flushed, embarrassed by the fact that he passed out.

AKALA POV

"Umm.. how's it going". I said in a joking tone trying to lessen the tension. I don't think that it worked because it was still thick, and I looked up to see Superman's heated gaze on me. Suddenly he spoke breaking the soon to be awkward silence. " We need to talk about what you were saying earlier" Superman said. Wow that sure was blunt I thought to myself, having nerves eating me up.

"Look, I'd like us to forget about what I was saying, I don't want this to become more awkward than it already has" I said truthfully. I just made a friend and didn't want it to be ruined by my blazing homosexuality. Superman interrupted my thoughts be saying in a slightly raised voice, " I'm gay". If it was awkward before then this was a whole new stage of awkward.

SUPERMAN’S POV

"I'm gay" I said finally getting it out of my system. Him saying it earlier made it easier for me knowing that he wouldn't judge me. There was a long silence after that. I was scared of what was going through his head.

"You are?" Akala asked. "Yes I am a raging homosexual, why?"I asked. "I don't know you just look so sexy and hot, but let's not forget how many girls you flirt with....omg I just called you hot and sexy what has gotten into me it must be the juice I've been drinking." Akala said still rambling about some weird juice a homeless man sold him.
Penetrated
I smirked to myself thinking of how Akala called me hot. Little did he know I had a little thing for him also. I cut off his rambling by talking. " Akala first gay men can be sexy and hot, 2nd I only flirt with them to make you jealous, and also to give them a higher ego, so men don't like them because no one wants more kids running around the earth over carbonating the world. I also am happy to know that you think that I'm hot and sexy, did you say". I said letting the smirk stay on my face. " Wait why do you want to make me jealous, and I told the only reason I called you that was because that funky juice is messing my mind up. I think that homeless man might wanna check the product the next time he wants to sell something...."

I just smiled as Akala continued his rambling. I shushed him by pressing my lips to his. It was sweet and tasted like cotton candy and bananas. When I pulled back Akala’s eyes look they would pop out at any second, and his mouth wide open. I laughed. " Sugar you might want to close your mouth, don't want you to catch flies." I said. He tried speaking but nothing came out. " If you can't tell, I was hinting at liking you more that just a friend." I said with a smug smile on my face. I went in to give him a kiss but as soon as I was about to hit the target he passed out. I chuckled. What was I going to do with him. My sweet Akala. I tucked him in, gave him a kiss on the head, and slept beside him. I couldn't help the giddy feeling that passed through me before sleep consumed me with with a smile on my face.

AKALA POV


I woke up seeing superman missing from the room that I believe is Superman’s. I sat up in the bed. Then all the memories flooded back from the previous events. My face turned as red as a tomato. One thing was for certain though, Superman liked me (maybe) and I liked him back. I was sitting in my room, fantasizing about superman and his sexy face when he entered the room.




SUPERMAN POV



I walked in my bedroom to see that Akala was up. “What do you think you’re doing with that super suit still on, you hot hunk of kryptonian a*s,” he said. I was shocked to say the least by Akalas vulgarness. I can say that it was a major turn on though, what do I do? Do I give in or go away? “I need to go,” I said, running out of there, then flying away to my fortress of solitude, at mach 3.


AKALA POV


Why did he do that? I thought it was clear he wanted to, ya know, do the do. Guess not! I’m very confused right now… I need to go talk to papa. First I need to take care of my problem looking down at the bulge in my pants. I pop an Anti-Viagra and get in the car, driving to the suicide cemetery. “Papa Chicken,” I said to a headstone, “I’m confused, me and my boyfriend(I think we are official), superman, were ready to get it on, but then he just, left. What do I do?” I heard a voice in my head saying, “You f*g, r*pe him!” I know what I have to do now. I went over to the airport and get a ticket to Antarctica. “Hehe, no one can hear him scream there!”I mumbled under my breath. I get to Antarctica, and go over to his fortress. “Maybe he has a kinky sex dungeon?” I thought. STAY FOCUSED, I’m on a mission. I get up to his front door and knock.



SUPERMAN POV


Someone’s knocking on my door, who could it be? I told Cthulhu to sit tight. I opened the door and cthulhu latched onto my back. I saw Akala’s face on the other side and it broke my heart to see the hurt in his eyes. “Who is this?” Akala asked. “Uhh this is just a friend,” I said trying not to hurt his feelings, “Just a friend, huh, then why did I see you two getting the 69 on earlier?”. How did he know? “How did you know?” I asked. “Wait… I just guessed, you actually did that?” he said, “HOW COULD YOU!!!” and he ran away.

Image result for cthulhu


Author's note- yo bros wass up!!! I will update on the 1/15/17



© 2018 Blobfishlover


Author's Note

Blobfishlover
Quality am I right ????

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wonderful chapter. maybe you should add more metaphors and alliteration. :)))))))))))))))

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2018
Last Updated on March 13, 2018


Author

Blobfishlover
Blobfishlover

England , MD



About
I love the Blobfish, but ALMOST none of my stories are about the Blobfish, sadly. more..

Writing