The Gay Chicken-Chapter 9

The Gay Chicken-Chapter 9

A Chapter by Blobfishlover

 

 

AKALA POV

My whole body pulsated in anger when Superman left the room. I can't begin to fathom what went through his mind when he thought it would be a good idea to feed me chicken. Tears started to pour out of my eye like a tropical storm hitting land full force. I looked around the room and find myself on a microscopic bed. I got up of the somewhat comfy bed to go explore the bright orange room. I dragged my sharp talon like wings against the chalkboard wall. SchrrechHHHHH. I really like the noise it made, it reminded me of the time my mama chicken would sing me my lullaby. It really sucs that the INCEDENT took her away from me. I came across a picture that was hung up crookedly on the wall. It was a picture of the one and only Michelangelo. I started fangirling and lifted my sweaty paws up to the picture and gently caressed his face. My god it was him. Michelangelo was my first crush and my childhood friend. We were the best of friends but then the fire nation attacked. When Michelangelo left I was completely lost. My small peanut sized mind couldn't comprehend why there was a picture of a green ninja turtle here in this sweaty hot room. My eyes scanned the room to see a trophy that was in the center of the room with a 1,000 watt lights shining brightly on it. As I sprinted toward it with my stubby legs I saw the 2.438 inch lettering. “MICHELANGELO TROPHY OF SAVING SOME PEDESTRIAN THAT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOUR HELP, AND WOULD’VE SAVED MONEY THAT HAD TO BE SPENT ON THE DESTRUCTION YOU CAUSED BY TRYING TO SAVE THE PEDESTRIAN.” Then I came to the sudden realization that I was in Michelangelo's room. If this was Michelangelo's then that must mean that I was in the batcave. After I made this essential discovery I started to come up with a plan that was undoubtedly called “WAYS TO ESCAPE 101”.

 

END OF AKALA POV

 

NO ONE’S POV

(LOCATION-WITH CHAKAKA AND CTHULHU)

The eerie silence was startled with shrieking of a roosters and the girly and manly screams of a powerful demon lord. Chakaka and Cthulhu had secretly installed a chip that could track the location of anyone into Akala when no one was looking. With the location found (The sewer the the Ninjas lived in) they started to concoct a plan to capture Akala back and have their nasty ways with him. They could imagine it now in their congested head of Akala being forced to do the chicken dance. They felt a bulge grow in their non existent pants and stated quaking out a mating call. There man meat stood to ten feet and would surely kill any living thing if it were to penetrate. Knowing that they couldn't attack with this they waited for it to go down. When it shrunk back into is sheath they headed out to save their beloved Akala.



© 2018 Blobfishlover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on November 8, 2018
Last Updated on November 8, 2018
Tags: Gay, possessive, badboy


Author

Blobfishlover
Blobfishlover

England , MD



About
I love the Blobfish, but ALMOST none of my stories are about the Blobfish, sadly. more..

Writing